Leroy Lita undergoes a medical at Bramall Lane

wages more than likely, if hes going around demanding 20-30K he may struggle, im not even sure utd should pay him that (if thats what hes after), although he is a decent player, who still has lots of potential.

Your right there im sure if he grew up a bit and got his head down Leroy Lita could be lethal in the Championship as he has been previously with Reading.

Edited by CorkerSWFC

Your right there im sure if he grew up a bit and got his head down Leroy Lita could be lethal in the Championship as he has been previously was with Reading.

Spot on mate. Type of player you feel could be as good as he wants to be. At only 24 he has age on his side to sort himself out as it were. Lightening pace (huge asset esp in Champ) and can finish too. Hate to say it but maybe playing for a club like pigs right now could be a club big enough for his alleged big ego.

Where is this from- its not been reported anywhere online that i can see? nor on radio sheffield?

Just found this on Wikipedia under Leroy Lita's career.

"Leroy then joined Bristol City on 20th July 2009, signing a 3 year contract after turning down offers from Bristol City and Crystal Palace."

It states he's joined Bristol City today - however it then goes on to say he turned down offers from Bristol City & Crystal Palace????

At least that clears everything up, lol

Edited by Gingerbarf

i wouldn't trust wiki as far as i could . . . . er . . throw it.

It's now saying that he's been for a tour at Wolves, and had a medical at Leicester lol.

He get's all over the shop told Leroy doesn't he.

he might be like the sodje family- frikking hundreds of him all playing for different clubs!!!

he might be like the sodje family- frikking hundreds of him all playing for different clubs!!!

you could be right there:hihi:

and now he has confirmed hes signed for norwich lol

The only REAL news about Lita is that he's had talks with both Wolves and Palace. Wolves didn't want him and Palace have yet to make a decision, but it's thought they can't afford his wages. I very much doubt Norwich would be able to afford him, but if they did I wouldn't be surprised if he got 30+ goals in league one.