Huntsman Pub, Barnsley Road

lol NUDGE teh car mechanic i remember him, last i saw him he was working near eco police station

My husband new Nudge well,Sadly he died a few years ago.I think of a heart attack.

My husband new Nudge well,Sadly he died a few years ago.I think of a heart attack.

sorry to here nudge has gone, i knew him well when he worked at wooley wood service station in the 80,s. i was working at the car dismantlers behind ecclesfield police station at the time. R.I.P NUDGE.

Hi Shaznay must have seen you at some time there, remember the hubbly bubbly pops?. what was your grandads name?.

Edited by smartmart

Anyone used to go in the huntsman, my mum and dad used to work there, margaret an jim, back when mick an sue pinder used to run it. Used to be a good pub an always remember going down to watch the star walk with my sister as it went past
lived in place for about 2 years remember mags jim mick sue Eric strutt ron greatorix and lawton and son..dinner times only.

Anyone used to go in the huntsman, my mum and dad used to work there, margaret an jim, back when mick an sue pinder used to run it. Used to be a good pub an always remember going down to watch the star walk with my sister as it went past

Margaret and Jim were fantastic, they looked after the place for us while we went on holiday, got to be around 1993/1994

Anybody remember nudge, looked like giant haystacks, always stood at the bar hatch with steve squires.

Steve and Nudge used to play some right tricks on my husband, he was convinced he'd seen a ghost in the cellar and Steve used to lay on his belly and slide down the dumb waiter to scare the life out of him.

Claire x

Does anyone remember the Moxons who lived next door to the huntsman? Christopher, Joanne and Dominic.

lived in place for about 2 years remember mags jim mick sue Eric strutt ron greatorix and lawton and son..dinner times only.

yes gud laughton he was called n his son was john,i know because im his daughter,sadly my dad died 7 years ago,he loved that pub like we all did

Mick is now dead.(He had a heart attack while on holiday in the Canary Isles)Sue is still a very close friend of my S.I.L and B.I.L(Linda and Ray Mayfield who for many years were landlord and landlady of the Shiregreen Hotel.

Mick is now dead.(He had a heart attack while on holiday in the Canary Isles)Sue is still a very close friend of my S.I.L and B.I.L(Linda and Ray Mayfield who for many years were landlord and landlady of the Shiregreen Hotel.

Linda and Ray at the Shiregreen, that brings back so many memories. The place went down hill after they left.Was never the same again.

I went in when I was young,my mum shirleen worked there far a bit we lived on swanbourne,it was my nanan may commanders second home..

I went in when I was young,my mum shirleen worked there far a bit we lived on swanbourne,it was my nanan may commanders second home..

hiya what no. swanbourne did you live