Bored on a sunday

I need somewhere to take my one year old tomorrow. We spend all day doing nothing and i dread sundays.

We live at lowedges.. any ideas?

Get a carrier and go for a walk.

........ do it every day!

If you drive you could go to one of those children's indoor play areas?

There is a fun day tomorrow at Manor Castle, all things happenning. Also next Sunday the 26th its party in the park at Rother Valley

There is a fun day tomorrow at Manor Castle, all things happenning. Also next Sunday the 26th its party in the park at Rother Valley

Its on Saturday as well.

go to the butterfly house at dinnington fun for kids of all ages

Not sure if it would suit a one year old, but there is a model railway at Abbeydale (Sheffieldsmee.co.uk) that you can ride on.

They aren't open very often but tomorrow 19 July between 1pm and 5pm is one of their days.

My sister took her grandson and she said it's a little gem, and why isn't it better known.

It's just a little way from Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet.

Why do you spend your days doing nothing?

There is a lot of pleasure to be got doing 'anything' that exposes an infant to all different kinds of sights, sounds and smells.

There are lots of other mothers and fathers you can meet to do 'things' together.

Its on Saturday as well.

Does anyone have any more info on this, what it involved etc, prices? Can't see owt on the website and might go :)

How I feel so lucky living on the Isle of Wight. Can you believe people (especially the younger ones) complain that there is nothing to do here and yet there are numerous beaches (and the sea to swim in) to go to (which are all free), there are two zoos, there are two theme parks, there are piers, bowling, ice skating rink, plenty of areas to walk, swimming pools, nightclubs - so much to do all within at the most half an hours drive away. Plus there are also chances to learn yachting, snorkeling, kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing.

Mind you the only thing missing are JOBS!!! :sad: Unfortunately there aren't many of those. :hihi: