Desperate Housewives - contains spoilers

I watched the first series of this and was not impressed at all, the other day by chance I watched it at 3 in the afternoon as it had the actress who played Roseannes sister Jackie in it going crazy in a supermarket with a gun, and it was really good, no really very good, I will be watching again next week. I dont know if this was the last season, Nicolette Sheridan was still in it and I know she was killed off somehow.

Anyone else think its good.

1. The show is great. It's starting season 5 and is one of the consistently great TV shows of the last few years.

2. Do NOT post spoilers in your open threads for people who have not seen the show. Please amend your final line to remove the spoiler - it's only considerate.

3. If you didn't like it, why - exactly - did you watch a WHOLE season?

I watched a whole season waiting for it to get better. I am sure most people interested in the show will be able to manage their lives even though they know a certain character is going to die. Please.

You might not care about a show, but how about you make a Herculean effort and try and show some respect for people who DO care...

Edited by Karis