Recommend me some websites..

I'm wanting to start buying bits and bobs for our baby but don't know any decent websites. Well, apart from the obvious mamas and papas, mothercare etc

I'm sure someone posted a list of good websites that they'd recommend but i've been through a few pages and can't find them.

Anyone know any? :)

I have found it depends entirely upon what you are buying. Find something you like then search for it on google to find the best price. We've bought things from lots of sites. I wouldn't have known half of them existed. Kiddicare is one I look at although I've never actually bought anything from there.

You might like to look at babyworld - it has reviews as well as a shop, quite comprehensive IMHO

Of course, though, most shops will want to tell you what they believe are baby essentials, but they are more than a little bit biased of course!!!!

You might like to know what people's opinions of baby basics are, and buy bearing that sort of thing in mind. To start the ball rolling, here are mine

Good quality sling & here

Cloth nappies and here & some disposables -

cotton wool (for bum wiping) - ANYWHERE

Babylegs / Huggalugs

Tummy tub for bath (though a kitchen sink does just as well, as does bathing with baby on your tummy)

Basic babygros & vests & 1 hat

Nursing bras (get professionally fitted locally call 08442436259 option 5 by NCT bra lady) Make sure you get fitted well for ANY maternity bra by a professional, to avoid blocked ducts & mastitis

That's it I reckon!!!!!! Hope you find what you want :)

Don't forget about eBay!

I got loads of amazingly good stuff from there before my 1st one was born and again now while we're waiting for our second one to show up!

:)