Is Sheffield Forum quiet tonight??

means you are BANNED for an "x" amount of time! ;)

Thanks for that. Can you tell I'm new to the forum:roll:

Thanks for that. Can you tell I'm new to the forum:roll:

We all were once.:)

I'm leaving too now- Goodnight. :-)

Wow ur a mod nice to meet u, u look a scarey fella or do u just have that avatar to look like your scarey :hihi:

I've had five avatars since I joined the forum, the first I made myself with paintshop software, the second was a spinning star, the third was me (I had that for the longest period) the present one I liked because it's different and I haven't seen it anywhere else on the internet (unlike yours) I also have a traditional spinning Christmas bauble avatar in December.

sorry everyone, i've been outside the merlin offices in crookes waiting for the wetherspoons to open.

-but what does 'forum holiday' mean?

Sheffield Forum owns a lovely static caravan on the cliffs near Whitby. The best forum troll of the week wins a weekend break for two there. Hence the phrase "forum holiday" and much-prized it is!

Hope that helps!

Sheffield Forum owns a lovely static caravan on the cliffs near Whitby. The best forum troll of the week wins a weekend break for two there. Hence the phrase "forum holiday" and much-prized it is!

Hope that helps!

Is that the one where they are sending me and going to push it over the said cliff?