Kittens - 4 weeks old

They are doing lovely thanks, all are reserved apart from one so good going really!

Mum has settled in lovely and also has had an offer of a home once she has been spayed so alls well that ends well!

They are in my bedroom Dozy away from the dogs, so they haven't shredded too much yet but like to wake me up at 2 am to play lol

Mum has settled in lovely and also has had an offer of a home once she has been spayed so alls well that ends well

:o i thought she was gonna end up staying with you! :hihi:

She was, but she's not keen on the dogs :(

argh sitting on my hands, they are sooo gorgeous. Which one is still looking for a home (why am I asking !!!! )

i know what you mean peaches how quick do they grow my baby had hers two weeks ago today and oh my god they have grown right fast, and aren't they bloody cute dont know how i am going to be able to part with them when the time comes. i could keep them all couldnt ibut dont think hubby would be too happy ( oh by the way this is jonos missus incase you were woundering lol)

Edited by jonouk2008
spelling

The last one looking is black smoke like mum, but has a silver mask :)

awwwww can`t believe how they`ve come on!!! xx:love:

The little black boy has got a few medical issues, and it is looking likely that he will stay here with me