Tramlines Festival 2011

LOL

thats an idea :P

found out that my sister left her keys with my mum and so i was all set to stay at hers, in the centre of town too apparently, not that i knew until after i said i wasnt coming cos im ill

S'mazing what 'could've been on offer'..when the offer is no longer needed ;)

I'm sure you'll make it next time :)

Guillemots, free, at the Leadmill last night. Good or what?

i so wanted to see josh t pearson at the leadmill :(

Guillemots, free, at the Leadmill last night. Good or what?

Liked Guillemots, have not heard new stuff,,,sooo many bands...so little time..

sooo many bands...so little time..

indeed, there was like 50 bands on my list i wanted to see :(

mind u quite a few were on at the same time

Great... something else to attract chavs to Sheffield city centre...

Too bad the Heeley City farm is hosting bands as well, so theyre coming to your neck of the woods as well ;)

Well i enjoyed tonight, was my first experience of a tramlines festival, and it was good, stood in the rain siniging along to heaven 17! top night!

Well i enjoyed tonight, was my first experience of a tramlines festival, and it was good, stood in the rain siniging along to heaven 17! top night!

Nice One....loads still left to see for the rest of the weekend, my festival starts tomorrow :D

Harley tonight: Sticky floor, some strange and noisy sound-checking, speakers pumping out music, no clue as to what might be happening when, dead animal being cooked outside.

Time to move on.

Harley tonight: Sticky floor, some strange and noisy sound-checking, speakers pumping out music, no clue as to what might be happening when, dead animal being cooked outside.

Time to move on.

I'm only going as far as Uni Bar tomorrow, so thankfully miss that one out then, thanks for the heads up!! x

Tramlines, tramlines, tramlines... If you live in the city centre, it's all you'll hear.

Edited by Ropebridge

I'm only going as far as Uni Bar tomorrow, so thankfully miss that one out then, thanks for the heads up!! x

Shoulda watched Heaven 17 in Barkers Pool...AWESOME they were and the previous two bands were GREAT... and FAB food too and a BEER tent!!!! Can't get much betta :)

*Edit... apologies, post meant for 'Bloomdido' :)