Tramlines Festival 2011

I didn't think it was a ticketed system this year? :?

No, it is a first there, first served system this year, one in and one out, which is probably a good thing for able bodied people who are ok to hang around or stand in queues for a long while, but not so good for those who have limited endurance.

Did you manage to find out?

At the moment her friends are all planning turning up at 8am and staying all the day. This would be very difficult for my daughter, and she has already had a few comments from her less understanding friends about her being too lazy to get up off her arse to get tickets :(

I will give Jared's idea of emailing them a try, but if last year is anything to go by, my request will be ignored.

If it's ignored then they are breaking the law, I can't imagine they'd do that.

I missed last years' Tramlines, looking forward to HIEM & Echo & The Bunnymen on Sunday for definite :D Not sure what else i'm doing yet...

I hope the weather holds out !

Does anyone know where the programs are available I'd like to pick up a paper copy & plan my weekend!!

They had some in the Cremorne on London Road last week...

No, it is a first there, first served system this year, one in and one out, which is probably a good thing for able bodied people who are ok to hang around or stand in queues for a long while, but not so good for those who have limited endurance.

Ahhh right, yes i see the problem there. I hope you get something sorted out :)

Yes I know I can look it up on line but I want to know if I can pick up a copy anywhere as I've got no ink in my printer!!

The Harley on glossop road have loads

The programmes should be in all the venues. If you cannot see one, ask at the bar.

I would recommend visiting the Washington! Wet Nuns & The Hope Explosion are playing tonight!

Is anyone elso going to one of the venues tonight?

Yep i'll be visiting the Green Room to watch Shot Dead, then onwards to somewhere else no doubt.