Tramlines Festival 2011

We had a great time at Tramlines and saw around a dozen bands play live plus a few on the main stage that we watched on the CCTV in the Common Room where they were holding a beer festival.

Highlight of the event for me was Martin Simpson playing the Folk Forset Stage in Endcliffe Park. A fantastic set from start to finish and with a handily place Thornbridge beer tent at hand.

Thanks to all who entertained us, and who cleared up the mess afterwards. It made me want to dig out my guitar and join in. Perhaps when my daughter is a little older...

Tramlines is amazing, I have been each year since it started and how fast it is growing is testament to the hard work of the organisers and the talent of local bands and musicians.. Fingers crossed next year continues the trend.

we should have these events in Sheffield every summer.It brings more business to Sheffield.