Tramlines Festival 2011

I think wristbands are only needed to the mainstage and maybe the Barkers Pool one. You can obtain these by getting down early and queueing up.

Echo and the Bunneymen Sunday DEVONSHIRE GREEN! :)

??

that wa last year wernt it?

??

that wa last year wernt it?

cheers for that dude, your right, but am dissappointed i missed em :(

I think wristbands are only needed to the mainstage and maybe the Barkers Pool one. You can obtain these by getting down early and queueing up.

I may be wrong, but wristbands are required for Devonshire Green and are handed out on Sat @ 10 - 10 30 am and Sunday from 4pm, unless that was last year! But thanks for response :) cheers :)

I may be wrong, but wristbands are required for Devonshire Green and are handed out on Sat @ 10 - 10 30 am and Sunday from 4pm, unless that was last year! But thanks for response :) cheers :)

That was last year.

No wristbands this year. Just turn up. First come, first served.

sure there is wristbands this year

Make sure you get yourselves down to CADS/DLS tomorrow for A 20 Hour Tramlines music-a-thon. Kicks off at 12PM with the Blues and Real Ale Trail Main Stage which will include 11 blues bands/performers (full line-up below) as well as some of the best real ales Sheffield has to offer. Then, as the clock strikes midnight, all 5 rooms of the DLS complex open up for the huge LAND indoor music festival featuring over 25 DJs playing everything from deep house to techno to breakbeat to DnB to gabba!! needless to say this one's gonna be HUGE!!!

Blues and Real Ale Trail Line-Up

12pm- Billy Martin Jnr (compere)

1pm- Mudcats

2pm- Green Onions

3pm- Red River Rebels

4pm- Jonny 7

5pm- M&J Blues

6pm- Bluestown

7pm- The Natchez Burning

8pm- Billy Martin Jnr

9pm- The Hummingbird Blues Band

10pm-12am- The Dale Storr New Orleans Rhythm & Blues Band

LAND Indoor Festival 12am-8am

DLS ROOM- Collect! (local heroes of techno and house)

Runhidesurvive (Club Pony)

Growmore (Cargo)

Loshea (MIS)

Set 2 (Collect!)

Drumroll DJs- Sixfootsick and Up + Atom

Kujio (Collect!)

Keyman (Collect!)

GRINDING ROOM- Jayney's Jackshack(full tilt jack shack deep house room)

Sound Diggers

Carl Dean

Bez and John

Lee Whitehead and Jayney

WEIGHING ROOM- Tinnitus(big nasty beats from Sheff's masters of core and gabba)

Johnny Sideways

Macheen Boi

N Vision

Distorted Panda

Sinista Tek

Bee-Log

Borrow

SNOW LANE GREAT HALL- Ann D presents Bootleg(big bassey beats from acid techno to breaks)

Ann D (Headcharge)

Steve Geenius

John W (Headcharge)

WAREHOUSE- Dont Walk Boogie(Disco funk business)

deno - (chuff chuff/pseudo 54)

solid state (all out war/toko/guidance)

danimal swainger (stop play paws)

dan j (don't walk boogie/phono/itchy pig)

for more details check out https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=240424665969539

for how to find us go to http://www.cads-online.co.uk/#/location/4552953583

Note: Throughout the daytime event the 'buskers bus' route will be stopping at CADS/DLS more info @ http://www.tramlines.org.uk/2011/07/the-buskers-bus-is-back/

Great... something else to attract chavs to Sheffield city centre...

Great... something else to attract chavs to Sheffield city centre...

and music lovers from all over

and music lovers from all over

Aaaaw Mel, Shame you're ill, you could've done House-swap for the weekend with Rachel from Heeley so she could've avoided chav-Central and you could've had your 'Back to Sheff' mini holiday for free...Aahh, never mind, if you contact her you could exchange details for next year and you will both be happy, claps all round!! Weeheee, x

Aaaaw Mel, Shame you're ill, you could've done House-swap for the weekend with Rachel from Heeley so she could've avoided chav-Central and you could've had your 'Back to Sheff' mini holiday for free...Aahh, never mind, if you contact her you could exchange details for next year and you will both be happy, claps all round!! Weeheee, x

LOL

thats an idea :P

found out that my sister left her keys with my mum and so i was all set to stay at hers, in the centre of town too apparently, not that i knew until after i said i wasnt coming cos im ill