Can't log out help.

i cannot log out of this forum, i click log out n it says it's logged out but then when i return to the home page it's logged back in again.

i have tried deleting cookies and eveerything and it still stays logged in.

how can i stop this ?

Have you tried shutting down all browser windows after logging out?

Sometimes they can hold on to the logged on status

just log out and delete ur history that shud do it

yep done all that, it's never done this before.

yep done all that, it's never done this before.

Try refreshing the page after you've logged out (<Ctrl>+<F5>) and see it it tells you that you're logged out.

When you clear your cookies do you just clear them all, or do you actually go in and manually remove the SF cookies?

Although theoretically it should make no difference, in practicality it's much more effective to do it manually and check all of your cookies for SF have been removed.

When you clear your cookies do you just clear them all, or do you actually go in and manually remove the SF cookies?

Although theoretically it should make no difference, in practicality it's much more effective to do it manually and check all of your cookies for SF have been removed.

tried refreshing and it just logs me back in and yes ive deleted cookies, password fields and other stuff and it still keeps me logged in, it really wunt be a problem if it was doing it on my pc but its doing it on my dads laptop and he cannot log in with his user.

ive fixed the problem i just clicked delete history and cookies god knows how many times. its not stayin logged out.

and mine doesn't log in automatically when i start up, like it used to. any ideas?