Micro-skirts in South Yorkshire: a mixed blessing

There's something totally unsexy about women in shorts. It should be made illegal for women to wear them

Daisy Duke always looked good in shorts.:hihi:

Daisy Duke always looked good in shorts.:hihi:

And then I refer you to Jimmy Krankie, unless you still think it's a boy :D

And you can speak for all these women can you?

Try reading it again. I said "never seem to ......." that is not stating ALL.

Try reading it all and you will not look so daft next time. :loopy:

And you can speak for all these women can you?

I'm not exactly ugly, but that doesn't mean I like men leering at me. An appreciative glance or smile is much better than ogling at a woman or staring at her breasts when you speak to her.

How about an appreciative glance or smile directed at your breasts? Best of both worlds and everybody happy?

Top tip; if you polish your shoes till they're as shiny as possible it makes it easier to look up girls' skirts without them noticing.

That says a lot about the guards on trooping of the colour, now I know why theres so many skirts in the audience

I can still remember the first mini-skirt I ever saw, in about 1964 in a village in Worcestershire. The lass in question, Miranda, had legs that any tight-head prop forward would be proud of, and I still get nightmares. Quick, pass the brandy!!

But by 'showing flesh' are they not encouraging such attention?

well, i like to wear a short dress on a hot day because I love to feel the sun on my skin. I choose the clothes I feel good in, I don't base my wardrobe on what i think other people might think.

I don't really care either way if someone looks at my legs and thinks they look good/bad, we all have bodies and we all have a tendency to make judgements based upon apperance - the thing is most people only think them, a few socially maladjusted types (male and female) cant seem to have a thought about anohter persons appearance without yelling it across the street at the top of their voice. which makes them look silly, not me.

I thought about wearing a micro-skirt but changed my mind as I like to go commando and people don't want to see my meat n 2 veg.

Sorry to the people that do want to.

:)

I would love to wear a short skirt but only if I lost my baby weight....but there's short skirts which can look quite nice on the right person and then there's the "skirt that doesn't exist"!! which just makes a girl look like she's working!! Not very flattering when their cheeks are nearly showing....

I would love to wear a short skirt but only if I lost my baby weight....but there's short skirts which can look quite nice on the right person and then there's the "skirt that doesn't exist"!! which just makes a girl look like she's working!! Not very flattering when their cheeks are nearly showing....

Haha, I don't like to wear 'em too short because despite being slim I have ths kind of "underbum" thing going on, so guys and gals, if you like the "4 buttock" look...

I wear skirts when it's really hot because it's too hot to wear trousers. It is one of the perks of being female. But there's nothing to leer at as I always wear leggings with them.