Non smokers in pub designated smoking zones.

Define arrogance again for me....

If you read the past posts, it has already been defined. ARGH!

If you read the past posts, it has already been defined. ARGH!

Okay, didn't think it would be that difficult

My guess is that Sentinel just wanted to smoke where he was able to.

Arrogance - offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

So the OP wasn't being arrogant?

Okay, didn't think it would be that difficult

Arrogance - offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

So the OP wasn't being arrogant?

Don't you think the woman wasn't by INTENTIONALLY entering DESIGNATED smoking area and then complaining, as someone has said "I will sit, sod what the sign says"? That shows self-importance and superiority ! ARE YOU DILLUSIONAL!

Don't you think the woman wasn't by INTENTIONALLY entering DESIGNATED smoking area and then complaining, as someone has said "I will sit, sod what the sign says"? That shows self-importance and superiority ! ARE YOU DILLUSIONAL!

Don't you think the OP wasn't by INTENTIONALLY smoking without CONSIDERATION for someone already eating? That shows self-importance and superiority !

ARE YOU REALLY THAT ANGRY?

Everything that irritates us about others leads us to a better understanding of ourselves. I smoke merely to allow others to understand themselves better in a very selfless manner.

Edited by Sentinel

Don't you think the OP wasn't by INTENTIONALLY smoking without CONSIDERATION for someone already eating? That shows self-importance and superiority !

ARE YOU REALLY THAT ANGRY?

Awwww....thanx for calling me superior girl.

Air rage started at the same time as the banning of smoking on planes......SOME COINCIDENCE UGH?

Everything that irritates us about others leads us to a better understanding of ourselves. I smoke merely to allow others to understand themselves better in a very selfless manner.

Yeah, but the smoke that comes from under your bridge, only really irritates the billy goats gruff, doesn't it?

Yeah, but the smoke that comes from under your bridge, only really irritates the billy goats gruff, doesn't it?

I really adore the manner in which you choose to attack the minority groups of your choice and yet defend other minority groups to the hilt.... hypocracy is the word that immediately comes to mind, but I am sure that with thought I can think of other words too!

I really adore the manner in which you choose to attack the minority groups of your choice and yet defend other minority groups to the hilt.... hypocracy is the word that immediately comes to mind, but I am sure that with thought I can think of other words too!

You were being called a Troll. That isn't classed as a minority group, sorry

Smokist comes to mind ;)

You were being called a Troll. That isn't classed as a minority group, sorry

Isn't it past your bed time?...GAWD!