Sheffield is full of,??leave the rest up to you

full of gays?? and thats nothing to do with sexuality does it?

'Ere, once I've got past the scum, numpties, trolls, drunks, druggies, scrotes, scumbags, chavs, gays, immigrants, students, retards do-gooders and Welsh people, is there any room left to park me bike?

No, it will only get nicked.......

is full of people that come over from another country because they were poor, now they take all our houses (page hall!!!!!), live on benefits and use up nhs resourses by having 13 kids per family.

plus the mosque at the end of my road is not in keeping with the rest of the villiage.

full of gays?? and thats nothing to do with sexuality does it?

I realise there might be one or two challenges, here, so I'll type this very slowly, but I have included EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE POSTS SO FAR, not just picked up on one!!!!!!!!!!! I do know what a homosexual is, thank you, but that is nothing to do with me, but hopefully my literacy levels go a touch beyond that. Thank you for your assistance.

chavs,babies havin babies,haters,racist scum,druggies,alcoholic lowlifes

Sheffield is full of.............

white kids with funny hats and jamaican accents.

Apart from that its a lovely place and beats the likes of Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham etc hands down - not quite as exciting as a day trip to London but a great cheaper alternative :)

and so close to the beautiful Peak District!!

full of lovely people, great green spaces, arty folk who are not too cliquey, a number of wicked bars & venues, and some people who don't know a good thing when they're in the midst of it.

I think the population of Sheffield should be reduced by 350,000...then it would be more like Nottingham which is just fantastic..too many people here crammed in some of the most densely populated suburbs in the world

A major pruning of posts containing masked swearing has left this thread a bit bare, but maybe it will show people that we're not joking when we have a rule against tricking the swear filter.

Take this as a big warning. We're not always going to come along and helpfully remove unacceptable words- sometimes we'll remove the whole post and then you typed it all for nothing.

We do also ban people who either can't or won't omit the obscenities ;)

full of lovely people, great green spaces, arty folk who are not too cliquey, a number of wicked bars & venues, and some people who don't know a good thing when they're in the midst of it.

i like this and totally agree with the sentiment. :thumbsup:

People wearing clothes they really shouldn't. Like the ever so slightly overweight young lady walking in front of me in Fargate today with her unattractive midriff on show and her black thong proudly on display.:gag: