Mountain Dew Drink..

Bit of a random question, I experienced a drink in Australia called Mountain Dew, and cannot find it anywhere in Sheffield, have you come across this at all anywhere in England?

Cheers

I used to drink it all the time. You used to be able to get it here as I remember my place of work many years ago have a drinks machine that sold it. I was hooked on it as its so refreshing. I went to America in Feb this year and it was all over there. But no in answer to your question not seen it in a while here. Would be interested to know if you do find somewhere that sells it!

My mrs loves the stuff, she's found it in meadowhall before on the little stands in the aisles or in random cheap shops

Random cheap shops eh??

I remeber this being out for while in the UK alot of people slag it off but I liked it.

Random cheap shops eh??

haha, yeah you know like home bargain-esque retailers!

i had this abroad i did like it but it is really sweet compared to many other soft drinks

i had this abroad i did like it but it is really sweet compared to many other soft drinks

I think that's partly the reason why it isn't available anymore is probably be cause it was too sweet or had some dangerous additive or e number. Bit like lucky charms...oh how I miss thee!

Reminds me of a Pogues song, bet nobody can guess which one!

I had this in America last year also. Nice drink.

I also enjoyed Bud Lite, a drink which you will definitely not find here which is a shame.

I had this in America last year also. Nice drink.

I also enjoyed Bud Lite, a drink which you will definitely not find here which is a shame.

coors lite isn't a bad alternative :thumbsup: