Developments on and around Dial House Club

Anyone else had the Labour leaflet about Dial house site !!

It seems somethings going to get done , its just a joke that its been left so long in my opinion !!

Not sure why lib dem council not got there finger out on this issue !!:mad:

They sent those leaflets around this time last year, nothing got done then. To be honest it's privately owned, and other than asking the owners to clear the site up I'm pretty sure the local council can't force them to develop. ??

I live backing on to the dial house and have had severel conversations with iurban the company that own the site (they also did the new middlewood estate) they have been really honest with me and said that they had no money to start work and thats why its been left, but they have another site in york that is nearly finished and then work will start on dial house court in a few months. They have a website with all artists impressions and plans to look at the link is /www.dialhousecourt.co.uk/

Hopefully they start work very soon

It'll still be derelict this time next year !

What ever I-Urban have told people has always been lies... I remember them telling the bowls club that they would "keep and maintain" the bowling green. First thing they did was put a foundation and property footprint straight over the top of it !

Ive been in contact with david blunkett, because i was a bit confused:confused:. there seems to be two company names in the mix. ive spoken to the people at Urban-i but everyone talks about Bar24 owning the site. His PA wasnt aware of Urban-i so i gave her all the details and she said she would email me when she has more info. This morning i receve a email from the big man, i thought id put it on the forum for everyone, I think it would be a great idea to have a meeting.:):)

The email receved

Further to your telephone conversation with my assistant, I have contacted Darryl Barker of Urban-i and have been advised that work on Dial House Court could start as early as 18 March.

This is not a definite date as all work depends on the re-instatement of the electricity supply to the site.

I have asked the contractors to liaise with local residents and to update them on the commencement of the work as soon as they are able.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

With best wishes

Yours sincerely

DAVID BLUNKETT

The email receved

Further to your telephone conversation with my assistant, I have contacted Darryl Barker of Urban-i and have been advised that work on Dial House Court could start as early as 18 March.

This is not a definite date as all work depends on the re-instatement of the electricity supply to the site.

I have asked the contractors to liaise with local residents and to update them on the commencement of the work as soon as they are able.

With best wishes

Yours sincerely

DAVID BLUNKETT

Well they have told him a load of rubbish, I would be suprised if anything happens this year. They have left it hoping that due to all the bad weather it will end up in ruins on the floor, especially since they failed to burn it to the ground. Having that in the way has ruined there plans i guess. As for the re-instatement of the electricity supply, thats all crap. Whats up with generators ?

Ive been in contact with david blunkett, because i was a bit confused:confused:. there seems to be two company names in the mix. ive spoken to the people at Urban-i but everyone talks about Bar24 owning the site. His PA wasnt aware of Urban-i so i gave her all the details and she said she would email me when she has more info. This morning i receve a email from the big man, i thought id put it on the forum for everyone, I think it would be a great idea to have a meeting.:):)

The email receved

With best wishes

Yours sincerely

DAVID BLUNKETT

I was going to say how well he was typing for a blind guy, but then he left caps lock on when he typed his name! Rookie error.

Well yes i was thinking that myself but he must have a way of typing, maybe his pa does it for him.

the council should have stepped in on this long ago and done something !!

Been to many easter bonnet parades at the Dial House, oh and seen the Disco's there a few times too

Oh my god there has been three workmen on site doing things today, could they be................ might there be............... you never know they might be sorting thing out. we can live in hope.