Any Ghost Encounters??

I was just wondering if there is anyone which has had a ghostly encounter. Could be as little as an orb or coming face to face with a ghost or even speaking to them.... I'm interested what ever you have experienced.

Well i have quite a few things to say about ghosts. I've always been interested in wanting to connect with them but i've always said i don't want them popping out infront of me and scaring me or it would put me off :D.

First, the house i am currently living in has weird noises and things. I see little flashing whits lights throughout my house and sometimes they stay around for a while and some times there there for a split second. I often feel like i am being watched and that there is a presence when i am alone. Once coming back from a karate class i was alone unpacking my stuff when i heard a woman say something, i ran straight back out the house and up to my mum and dad. Also my dad has been woken in the early hours of the morning by lots of people talking, he has checked all around the house and even went outside to check the passage which we have next to our house and there was nothing there. He got back into bed and the talking started again, he says about 5 people all having a good natter but each time he got up they stopped, he said it sounded like it was on our landing. The weird thing is my dad is a really heavy sleeper so he doesn't get woke easily, but these people seemed to wake him. My mum has felt someone get into bed with her one morning, but my dad was at work, she thought nothing of it as my smallest brother does tend to get into their bed until the next morning when she realised no-one was there. I've heard lots of movement in my house and my dad says he has seen orbs too, my house is only about 41 years old and only one man lived there before us and he is still alive. All i know is it used to be a pig farm at some point.

My dad works at a rolling mill in loxley, and there is a little ghost man that is also there. the little man wheres a flat cap and has a towel over his shoulder. He comes up to the people that work there and sits next to them and has a full blown conversation with them. When i went down after hurting my foot at school i had to sit in their changing room which has a big iron door and i felt like there wa people stood watching everything i did. I didn't move the whole time i was there lol.

At my grandad's house who has recently passed away, my grandma's perfume could be smelt every now and then. She didn't wear a very popular one and it was very strong. Also my uncle, which i never got to meet as he committed suicide, used to come home and make bacon sandwiches etc. after being in the pub, and my dad said sometimes he could smell cooking in the early hours of the morning when my dad was there and there was no-one cooking, my uncle was then sadly not there . I wish i could have met him.

There has also been sightings of a 'white lady' near the alotments close to my house. Alot of people have seen this woman.

I always feel as though there is someone watching me where ever i go, i don't know whether its something to do with me thinking about ghosts or because there really is someone there......

Edited by Jelly-Legs
Missed out a smilie

you will grow out of it one day.

I think this subject is very interesting but i think there are more than ghosts watching you.Like mods.

same post:(

I really loved the movie "Ghostbusters". I even have purchased it on DVD... but how can I break this to you...

:(

Its

made

up

any real stories??? rather than non-believers...

any real stories??? rather than non-believers...

Sorry Jelly Legs, wasn't trying to be rude :)

I was sat on the toilet the other night and I felt something pass through me!!!!

There is no scientific evidence for the existence of ghosts. As soon as somebody shows me some real evidence then I may consider believing.

Why is it generally attention-seeking weirdo's that like to recount their 'ghost stories'?

My child had a disturbing epsiode of something a while back which freaked me out for weeks, funnily enough when we moved house he never saw them again.

very strange at the time though.