Washing Powder - Which One

I have been using Daz tablets for about 6 months now, and I am really disappointed with them, I only notice the marks and stains when I am ironing so I have to re wash the items.

I always wash at 40 degree, I have tried 30 but that is even worse.

I am thinking of trying the new Ariel Gel, anyone tried it, is it any good, or has anyone got any recommendations.

Thank you

i'll ask me lass she does all the cleaning

Ariel Gel - on offer at the moment excellent cleaning @ 15 degrees (not that my machine has a setting for 15 degress)

Persil. Lowest setting mine has is 40 degrees! Tend to wash all my whites at 60 though.

Wheres the gel on offer at? Might try that.. :)

Ecover. It cleans better than the chemical ones. It's in a densely packed box that lasts ages and takes up little space. It's made out of plants not nasty polluting chemicals.

We use Bold and used the gel recently cause it was on offer and its really good. I like the smell of them all and they wash really good. We usually buy the powder or whichever one is the cheapest in the Bold range. I also love Lenor softner the sleep sensations one its gorgeous and leaves your clothes smelling fresh for a long while.

How much is the Ecover washing powder because although I love using Bold as Im always open to trying new ones now and again, and does it smell nice?

We use Bold and used the gel recently cause it was on offer and its really good. I like the smell of them all and they wash really good. We usually buy the powder or whichever one is the cheapest in the Bold range. I also love Lenor softner the sleep sensations one its gorgeous and leaves your clothes smelling fresh for a long while.

i love Lenor , the sleep one is great, although my son asked me to stop doing his work shirts in it, they made him sleepy. I like the blue one tho' that is lovely. Never use Comfort it is slimy

I have never used Bold, but will give it a try.

I prefer a gel or liquid, powder really gunks up the machine.

Aggie and Kim were on tv the other day, they said do not wash at low temps only, as bacteria in the washing is not killed. Bedding should be done at 60, if you want to kill the bed bugs.

I put my powder in with the clothes; in the drum. If heavily stained I add soda crystals.

I swear by Ariel, haven't tried the gel though. I put Vanish in with my whites as well.

We use ariel biological powder, and have done for years. I am allergic to most other powders, so we stick with one we know I don't react to.