Why do men say these things?

She rejected him cos she prefers brains to brawn.:)

Thats right. I like my man to be able to hold a conversation and not just think with the contents of his pants.

A lucky escape for him, as you seem to have no positive qualities whatsoever :)

x

So why did you reject him?

x x

Out of interest why would you say this?

Thats right. I like my man to be able to hold a conversation and not just think with the contents of his pants.

you mean multi task :hihi: good luck

Yeh, I agree, men like that usually have love bites on their mirror.:rolleyes:

Out of interest why would you say this?

Because all you ever do on here is whine and complain... and they're not characteristics that men look for in a potential mate :)

x

Because all you ever do on here is whine and complain... and they're not characteristics that men look for in a potential mate :)

x

All i do?

You mean youve seen me complain about some things and now youve made a generalisation.

Did you know that he was unable to hold a conversation? and think from his pants before he asked you...is that why you turned him down?

Did you know that he was unable to hold a conversation? and think from his pants before he asked you...is that why you turned him down?

I turned him down for a few reasons.

He was nice in a pretty way and i prefere a more rugged look. He was about 6,2" and im only 5,0". He had tattoos up his arms and i dont like them there.

He was nice in a pretty way and i prefere a more rugged look. He was about 6,2" and im only 5,0". He had tattoos up his arms and i dont like them there.

So how is the following applicable to this man?

"I like my man to be able to hold a conversation and not just think with the contents of his pants"

So how is the following applicable to this man?

"I like my man to be able to hold a conversation and not just think with the contents of his pants"

I can see your only here to try and start trouble but ill humor you.

These are only 2 of the things i look for in a man.

Happy now?

...i prefere a more rugged look. He was about 6,2" and ... tattoos up his arms.

? size and tattoos not rugged enough for ye?

Pretty boy ? Tatoos up his arms ? Sounds like a nancy boy to me. Yeh, I prefer a more rugged look. You like a bit of rough then ? So do I ?:)