Anyone had any dealings with Envirophone?

Ive got a couple of phones that are worth a bit and recently considered envirophone. I owndered if anyone else has used them and if so how it went?

Being the cynic I am, I had reservations about giving them my mobile number (which they ask for as mandatory info) incase they sold it on to other companies etc. Maybe a bit far fetched, but you never know!!:D

i received a envelope to send my phone from them, just not got round to doin it yet, if you go ahead make sure you send next day registered signed for.

My daughter sent her phone to them.

They sent her a letter a week later to say it was damaged and therefore worthless (which of course it wasn't, no damage and worked perfectly)

Took weeks and many phone calls before they begrudgingly sent it back - i got the impression they wanted to 'dispose' of it for me (for free).

Sold it on ebay instead (despite all the scamming attempts)!

My partner has had a few hundred pounds from them in the past by sending on his old mobiles. Never had a problem with them!

I have used them before and got cheques back fine.