Carsington Water Walk, Sunday 19th July

Forgot to mention i will have room in the car.

Hia AO, not yet but I only just posted, hopefully someone will take pity on me!

Eyup,

I am sure, as scoobz says, you will get an offer before too long. Fingers crossed :)

Hia AO, not yet but I only just posted, hopefully someone will take pity on me!

sure i can squeeze another in my car, Agent Orange can you sort it with the above as we will be travelling along that route, if she can get to the main road

sure i can squeeze another in my car, Agent Orange can you sort it with the above as we will be travelling along that route, if she can get to the main road

Sorted. Susie... I have sent you a pm regarding tomorrow's lift. I am off out now, but if you can contact me asap to arrange then all will be well.

Aw thanks so much Bruno. Agent Orange I've texted you.

See you tomorrow

I will def be joining you tomorrow, cant wait! :D

If anybody isn't sure of the way and wants to follow me, please be on Ecclesall Road opposite Napoleans at 9.15.

Another fine walk in the not so fine rain. Nice of the sun to come out at the end though. Lovely walk - thanks to Scoobz for leading. My funniest quote for today:

Zippy ( to Scoobz) : 'Where do you think I'm from?'

Scoobz: 'Well Zippy, I think you may be from another planet'.

What a shame we had rain, the place is even more beautiful when the sun is shining. It was nice to see 20 people today including Susiepoosie and David, hope you both had a nice day.

Hia, had a brilliant day despite the rain! Was lovely to meet everyone and looking forward to next time! Thanks again to Bruno for the lift.

Blimey, was it wet today or what? Still, as other people have said, it didn't totally spoil the day, and I think everybody enjoyed what we saw today despite getting a soaking. Big welcome as usual to newbie David (you need a name pal!), and lovely to meet Susiepoosie for the first time too.

In the circumstances a good turnout of 20 who were Alligin, Eclaire, David, Busylizzie, Zippydedoodah, Village Owl, Billysmum, Scoobz, Sherwood1, Agent Orange, Poppypopstar, xMolliex, Vincentvaga, Hippiechick3, Nooka, Susiepoosie, Bruno, Mrs DJ, Bambigirl, Neily.

Finally, cheers to Alligin today for help with the route and for bringing up the rear for most of the way, your help is always appreciated my friend.

Thoroughly enjoyed today's walk in between the showers:thumbsup:, though I don't think they dampened anyone's spirits. Such a lovely area to walk round with so much to see and do:), which I stayed behind after everyone had gone to take a look at. Now I know why an old work colleague raves about it so much. Welcome to David, hopefully you enjoyed it and will be back for more, thanks to Scoobz and Billysmum for leading us round and being walk monitor. Special thanks to Aligin for the sterling job you did as back marker,it was very much appreciated:thumbsup::thumbsup:.