Owls or Blades- Kept Naughton or sold and be given your s/t money back

Well said that man :clap::clap:

I wondered what he was prattling on about

to be honest mate i took a bit of a guess what he was prattling on about. and an educated guess limited it to united tkts.

Well said that man :clap::clap:

I wondered what he was prattling on about I figured it was either our tkt prices or , or , errr he don't post about anything else does he

Well that's two votes for keeping him and let the fans pay full price.

I still don't see how he gets to see my posts when I'm on his ignore list, in fact considering I'm on his ignore list he seems to spend a hell of a lot of time commenting on threads I start and posts I make.

I respect your opinion, hope you will respect others who will look at this question objectively and reach the conclusion that having a full season of going to watch their team play would be better than paying lots of money out in order to keep one very good promisng player at the club.

BTW it is possible to play golf and go to football!

your making my eyes bleed.. stop it.

to be honest mate i took a bit of a guess what he was prattling on about. and an educated guess limited it to united tkts.

Very good guess it was as well, and you've even managed to stay on topic, now that is a good boy!

Well that's two votes for keeping him and let the fans pay full price.

I still don't see how he gets to see my posts when I'm on his ignore list, in fact considering I'm on his ignore list he seems to spend a hell of a lot of time commenting on threads I start and posts I make.

because when i quote you. he can see your post in my reply.

do keep up.

Fair do's Corker,I'm a cantankerous forumer at times but I don't mind a bit of rappor with a decent Wednesday fan like youself.

I was brought up on the Arbourthorne as a Wednesdayite, i went to Arbourthorne school where literally every1 was a blade, we even got took on a guided tour of Bramall Lane when we were about 6 lol.

The school even took us to hillsborough on the bus (you ought to have seen the length of the ticket it still strikes me now lol)

we went to see the queen, she was at the leppings lane end for no longer than 30 seconds lol.

I have a "footballing" rapour with many different fan's of clubs me as i have been forced to watch many mad team's through the year's due to wherever i was located, i always got my footy fix never mind where i was basiclly lol.

Edited by CorkerSWFC

do keep up.

So he chooses to ignore me, but then decides to post on threads I start via someone elses quotations.

Don't seem particularly bright to me, either respond in a normal manner or ignore me altogether would seem the rational thing to do.

So he chooses to ignore me, but then decides to post on threads I start via someone elses quotations.

Don't seem particularly bright to me, either respond in a normal manner or ignore me altogether would seem the rational thing to do.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

give it a rest mate. its saturday night. i'm indoors no football to watch. mrs is watching some crap on tele. and you are boring for ireland. you are forcing me to take up self harming. stop it.

do keep up.

You couldn't make a post like that up ROFLMAO

Right 2 posts out of 18 says we should keep Naughton and pay higher tkt prices

The only posts I can't see are his and bennys so as I didn't actually see any of the other 16 say it :razz::razz:

they do the same with me -i think its funny how they wont post direct ,but do it from behind the ignore button

they usually respond if i throw in a little bait;)

Let me state something before I ask the question.

This is not a dig at any club, it is in direct response to a thread by a United fan in which he claims United aren’t doing enough for their fans.

It is open to both sets of fans, for Wednesday fans let’s assume one of our players is worth this much.

I believe this lad looks one hell of a player, I also think you have one who will replace him.

The reported £8 million would pay for a Season Ticket for every supporter at the lane and at Hillsborough we’d probably have a couple of million left over.

So would you rather have kept him and paid your normal Season Ticket rate, or let him go and have your money refunded.

The purpose of the thread is to try and gauge opinion with a bit of perspective to it.

I'd let him go and have a free season of football, what about others?

But why is one thing to do with another? Anyway, if it was wednesday it'd just be used to make a dent in your debt and you wouldn't see any difference in ticket price.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

give it a rest mate. its saturday night. i'm indoors no football to watch. mrs is watching some crap on tele. and you are boring for ireland. you are forcing me to take up self harming. stop it.

I'm sorry but he does look rather pathetic, either ignore me completely or discuss the points made.

He's reminding me of one of those silly schoolboy arguments, you know which ones "Tell Titanic I'm not interested". type.

BTW there was some Masters footie on telly, don't know who won but Notts County were doing well.