Mardy moaning me.

i am in a very 'grey' mood today. I want to moan about everything and anything. i want to hear what made people moan or get mardy today, even the smallest thing. im not in a bad mood or anything and dont have many worries, just the normal ones [money], just feel like been really picky. lol

my mardy moment today - not wanting to get on the tram cause the seat id decided i wanted to sit in, the woman in front of me sat in. i felt like stamping my feet like a mardy kid. lol.

anyone else?

Our little lad doing his attention seeking bit and wanting an audience for the slightest thing. Watch me watch me watch me watch me!!!! After a few hours it really does your head in. It's cute when they're 5, not so cute when they're 10. :roll:

Our little lad doing his attention seeking bit and wanting an audience for the slightest thing. Watch me watch me watch me watch me!!!! After a few hours it really does your head in. It's cute when they're 5, not so cute when they're 10. :roll:

yeah, i can imagine!!, maybe u should have made he watch all the things you were doin, i cant imagine a 10 year old loving watchin a grown up for more than 5 mins.

Its even less cute when they are 18...kids hey who would have em:roll:

I'm totally fruffed off by the mardy rude First mainline drivers and loved Friday when they were on strike! I had to walk further for a Stagecoach bus but they were so much nicer and friendlier and they didn't slam their brakes on every other minute!!

We all get days like that dont we. I try to do something funny or watch something funny, you can watch stuff on youtube like skateboarding dogs or sneezing pandas, or a video or programme on tv.

You should meet my hubby he moans as soon has the throws the duvet off , :roll:, moans all day and every day :roll:,about anything and anybody :roll:,walking upstairs to bed he's still moaning:roll:, He even moans in his sleep "honestly":roll:(i have thought about about strangling him , but i don't think i would get away with it :help:):hihi:

Even worse when they're 60,some of the blokes i work with..honestly!

You should meet my hubby he moans as soon has the throws the duvet off , :roll:, moans all day and every day :roll:,about anything and anybody :roll:,walking upstairs to bed he's still moaning:roll:, He even moans in his sleep "honestly":roll:(i have thought about about strangling him , but i don't think i would get away with it :help:):hihi:

Victor Meldrew :hihi: