Abdul's Kebabish - opinions?

lol thanks for you opinions and i agree tvs is a bit dumb :D but lets just say if someone was to buy the business what could they do to improve it and bring more customers in? :D

lol thanks for you opinions and i agree tvs is a bit dumb :D but lets just say if someone was to buy the business what could they do to improve it and bring more customers in? :D

Are you thinking of buying it? make sure they dont serve stale nan bread and give unfresh salad LOL

imrans is the best one on the wicker you only have to look anynight at the Q's at anytime of the night.. but i think everyone has their favorite that they go to

People just want good food, a clean environment and friendly staff.

What do you think of the takeaway in Wicker called Abduls Kebabish opposite Imrans Diner? I think it could be improved a bit dont you? :hihi:

i think abduls could be improved i mean managment is never there, and staff dont have a clue what they are going on about no one there speeks english

please bring back old management and old recipe was a bomb eg.. chilli souse