Is there a coach company which runs Sheffield to Skegness?

anyone know of a coach company that runs services to and from skegness on saturdays i am looking to go in august thanks .

i though gordons did too

Apart from Hunts that i know off if you are going for a day.

But if you are going away for a weekend or more i recommend jems travel. I have use them now for the past 7years. Malcolm and his daughter who also does the runs are very friendly, help you with your bags and very polite and funny too. A few people i know use them. And do stop at cafe on the way and on the return, and added bonus its a door to caravan or hotel service. I've never had any problems in the past with Jems. Cost of travel was around £37 rtn each i belive when i used them in April this.

http://www.lostschoolfriends.co.uk/Business/business_details.asp?id=3564049

thanks for the info

national express but i dont recoment them they left us behind twice and had to catch train back

so going by train this time lol

isn't it 3 hours plus on the train?

its 4hrs 20 min on train lol

beewise travel do door to door service to ingoldmells please pm me and ill pass ur number on they are very good many of mine van renters use them

Hi,its Dave from CMC Travel we are fully insured and we have a 15 seater minibus which might be cheaper than the train depending on the numbers

Whatever happened to Skills coach co. - they used to operate out of the Pond street interchange- went to skeggy many times with them - excellent service and cheap too.