Hartlepool friendly anyone going?

i could still be interested if there was someone else driving, was the driving that put me off mainly. if it was sorted fairly quick so i can book work off then i would be up for it, depends how fst something is done though

Im quite happy to drive if 2 or more people come, wouldn't go alone mainly for the cost!!

So if we are 2, if CORKER comes with us were sorted?

yea, i would be up for it. will have a word with work tomorrow then at least i can give a definate answer for if corky can aswell

Right mines a defo lad's let's make a day of it , no doubt atall that i will go.

pm me lad's.

Im half interested in going (i will drive) if a couple of people will come?

Ive just been looking on google map's and it's easy to get to, straight up the M1 and A1M, my missus is interested in going so that will make it even cheaper aswell mate.

I'm not going to Hartlepool, been there before (a gale and torrential rain on a Friday night watching us lose 3-0, that was a right laugh!). I only tend to do away pre-season friendlies these days to grounds I haven't done, will be going to Northampton in a couple of weeks.

I'm not going to Hartlepool, been there before (a gale and torrential rain on a Friday night watching us lose 3-0, that was a right laugh!). I only tend to do away pre-season friendlies these days to grounds I haven't done, will be going to Northampton in a couple of weeks.

It is July though and a good excuse for a good day and n8 out innit, weather should be sound enough and im pleasently surprised how close it actually is.

Ive just been looking on google map's and it's easy to get to, straight up the M1 and A1M, my missus is interested in going so that will make it even cheaper aswell mate.

Corker mate you've let the side down taking Mrs C to a footy game

shame on you :rolleyes::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ducking from the rolling pins

Corker mate you've let the side down taking Mrs C to a footy game

shame on you :rolleyes::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ducking from the rolling pins

Oh she alwas goes lol, she went to about 30 game's last season, she's part of the furniture on the North stand ask the stewards and im not joking either lol.:hihi:

Oh she alwas goes lol, she went to about 30 game's last season, she's part of the furniture on the North stand ask the stewards and im not joking either lol.:hihi:

30 games wow 20 more than titanic and probably the same in bennys history

Good on her footy needs more wimin "to fetch the pies at 1/2 time" lol

ignore the last bit but good for her

30 games wow 20 more than titanic and probably the same in bennys history

Good on her footy needs more wimin "to fetch the pies at 1/2 time" lol

ignore the last bit but good for her

Ahh she's been all over the shop with me lol, Qpr, Wolves, Birmingham, Luton places where she knows she can go shopping the next bloody day lol.:hihi:

She keeps's me out of mischief aswell :)

yea, i would be up for it. will have a word with work tomorrow then at least i can give a definate answer for if corky can aswell

Hae you had a word with work mate, me and Marc are all systems go :)

Hae you had a word with work mate, me and Marc are all systems go :)

at the moment they have put me down to finish at 19:50:( theres a guy though that i am going to ask tomorrow hopefully to swap shifts. just need a couple of days to try and sort something, if i can then i'm up for it