Hartlepool friendly anyone going?

is that one for the hartlepool shindig micky love.

corkster my plea might be doing the trick.

3 more required

fireman

Unforunately on that evening I will be in another country refreshing myself with a mix of beer and sangria.....I'm gutted of course, an evening in Hartlepool is not something anyone would like to miss but I trust you will keep trying for corksters sake :thumbsup:

The Blades on here are funny, they could have done with a rallying cry of their own on here when they were heading to Preston for the Play Off Semi, seeing as so many did not make it :thumbsup:

well ,it was on a friday night mate :hihi:

Unforunately on that evening I will be in another country refreshing myself with a mix of beer and sangria.....I'm gutted of course, an evening in Hartlepool is not something anyone would like to miss but I trust you will keep trying for corksters sake :thumbsup:

cant fault yer for that micky luv.

right here we go again.

please please please. will any of you loyal pigs please just once go to a match. corker seems a good sort. just dont stop off at the bookies

all blades arnt we

cant fault yer for that micky luv.

right here we go again.

please please please. will any of you loyal pigs please just once go to a match. corker seems a good sort. just dont stop off at the bookies

all blades arnt we

Maybe if we were only havng to travel to Chesterfield more would be attending.

I don't know, your club is even putting on cheap to get to friendly games and still one of your posters moan that the club isn't doing anything for the fans.

sorry corky i wasnt planning on going tbh, i will more than likely be working. if you are stuck i could be up for going though, if i can sort work.

Maybe if we were only havng to travel to Chesterfield more would be attending.

he's only trying to fill a car. :hihi:

sorry corky i wasnt planning on going tbh, i will more than likely be working. if you are stuck i could be up for going though, if i can sort work.

Sounds promising mate, i can get there its the getting back whats the prob unless i ended up staying till the next day.

Gettng someone with a car would be ideal.:)

just to let you know corky, wont be going up to hartlepool, decided i cant really afford to, gonna watch the them play sheffield fc instead

just to let you know corky, wont be going up to hartlepool, decided i cant really afford to, gonna watch the them play sheffield fc instead

No worries fella cheers for letting us know.

Just wondered if any1 was going to Hartlepool a week a Tuesday, the train is a complete no no and i don't know how much Wednesday are gonna charge for the coach.

A car share would be a brucie if any1s going :)

Im half interested in going (i will drive) if a couple of people will come?

Looks like BB's doing it lol:hihi::hihi:

i could still be interested if there was someone else driving, was the driving that put me off mainly. if it was sorted fairly quick so i can book work off then i would be up for it, depends how fst something is done though