Bradfield Road car park (Hillsborough) - charges and "fines"

Yes, I understand it's typically £2.50. Although major "customers" may have bulk discount arrangements.

This needs outlawing by the Government. They banned the cowboys clamping people ,now they need to ban the parking cowboys from being able to get peoples details from the DVLA and put them out of business permanently .

Regarding parking eye and the car park at hillsborough. across from jet station behind dunelm mills. Does anyone know why their cameras and signs have been removed?? I am appealing to POPLA at the moment so went down to take photos of their misleading signage and its all gone I found one sign in a bush on the floor at the left hand side of the entrance of the car park.

I have had an invoice from parking eye. I ignored it as it states on here. I now have a court letter from northampton. Just dont know what to do. Im not clued up with the legal stuff and appeals. Ive looked on several websites about this but still no idea what to do. I dont want to go to court!! Please advise!!!! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME AS IT STATES I HAVE 14 DAYS TO REPLY AND IM SURE IM VERY CLOSE TO THE END DATE.

This needs outlawing by the Government. They banned the cowboys clamping people ,now they need to ban the parking cowboys from being able to get peoples details from the DVLA and put them out of business permanently .

And then there needs to be some other way of stopping people parking where they don't have permission.

Tow them away maybe, or crush them...

I have had an invoice from parking eye. I ignored it as it states on here. I now have a court letter from northampton. Just dont know what to do. Im not clued up with the legal stuff and appeals. Ive looked on several websites about this but still no idea what to do. I dont want to go to court!! Please advise!!!! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME AS IT STATES I HAVE 14 DAYS TO REPLY AND IM SURE IM VERY CLOSE TO THE END DATE.

You need to get on pepipoo.com asap and get advice there.

If you read up, take advice and handle it correctly you will most certainly win at court.

For everyone else, the game has changed somewhat. You can't just ignore them anymore, you have to respond and challenge the ticket via PoPLA. Go to pepipoo.com and see what they say to do. Almost all get successfully overturned at PoPLA but you have to appeal the right way.

And then there needs to be some other way of stopping people parking where they don't have permission.

Tow them away maybe, or crush them...

These parking companies are Scammers simple as that . They run an elaborate con aimed purely at fleecing motorists .

These parking companies are Scammers simple as that . They run an elaborate con aimed purely at fleecing motorists .

There still needs to be some way of stopping people like you from parking where they know they shouldn't.

Or do you think you should be allowed to just park up wherever you like, no matter who owns the land?

There still needs to be some way of stopping people like you from parking where they know they shouldn't.

Or do you think you should be allowed to just park up wherever you like, no matter who owns the land?

In a simple world that attitude might be right,but With money the motive far from how it really is.

In a simple world that attitude might be right,but With money the motive far from how it really is.

But the law applies the same whatever the motive. At the flats where I live, we have a problem with non-residents using up our parking spaces; and because of the change in the law, it is now more difficult to do anything about it. We don't want money, we just want some way to deal with intruders on our property - but we might end up having to spend our own money putting up physical barriers because the law doesn't let us resort to clamping, towing, fining, etc.

You will most likely end up going to a court hearing, unless you can negotiate down to around £30.00

I will happily help you defend this claim in the county court IF your local to Sheffield

However i told you sometime ago when you orginally posted (twice) on this matter what you needed to do yet you have obviously ignored that advice. I shall repeat it one more time, if you are unable to follow this advice given then i shall not waste my time helping you defend this case if you cant grasp what I am telling you. I am not quite sure why you havent done as advised previously if you are so desperate?

You need to go to http://www.amazon.co.uk/Parking-Prankster-Guide-Fighting-ParkingEye-ebook/dp/B00HSITXYG and buy this guide, its £3.60 and well worth it

You need to log on to the MCOL online website and tick that you will defend the claim and ask for the extra 14 days.

Once you have read through the guide and worked out the Defence and done your own home work, let me know and i shall help you further.

IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THE ABOVE ADVICE YOU WILL END UP WITH A DEFAULT CCJ THROUGH YOUR OWN FAILURE TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

Edited by kirkbylad