Independent restaurants in Sheffield

We used to go to Vito's regularly but we were disappointed with the veg..it was frozen.(frozen before cooked-you know what I mean)

OK-not a big deal for some but Vito's aint a cheap restaurant..

Never had that problem. Ok only been three/ four times. Never been disappointed personally. Everything seemed fresh to me. I agree it's not cheap but there's far worse prices in Sheffield for much less. IMHO.

(No I'm not in any way linked to them, I've just enjoyed my (limited) experiences there).

Every thread seems to be full of people recommending chain restaurants and personally i think they are all terrible. So, which independent restaurants in Sheffield serve good food? Does not matter where i have a car.

Also, everyone go eat at the tulip lounge.

Thats just to save the places employees filling up this thread with crap.

That's very nice and awesome post i really like it thanks for sharing this

---

FriendyAnil

Love The Milestone, always had great service too, one of the reasons we go,

Blue Room, Silversmiths, 23 Bar & Restaurant, Marco's at Milanos, Cricket Inn at Totley, WasabiSabi on London road... all of these are great IMO.

the Red Lion, Grenoside is always worth a look they do or used to do a fantastic sunday lunch