Some men are pigs!!

it doesn't take a genius to know when you are being manipulated and treat like crap.

I havent read all of this thread but my god, are you so simple to honestly think that?

Maybe it doesnt take a genius to work it out, but it takes a strong person, whos in a (possibly) violent situation, to get away from it. The person in the situation could be a bloody superhero who'd come up with magic cure against cancer, yet behind closed doors, isn't strong enough to find the courage to up and leave. I KNOW this for a fact, I watched my mum for 11 years, go to hell and back, more than once. Get a serious grip and open your bloody eyes to what domestic violence is!!!!! Its about finding that inner courage and strength to leave an abusive husband (or wife in some cases). Some people NEVER find it, and put up with it and in some cases end up dead!!! Yet theres still people in this world who think its as easy as packing and walking away! Open your god damn chuffing eyes and welcome to the real issues in life.

People wind me up! ALOT!

I havent read all of this thread but my god, are you so simple to honestly think that?

Maybe it doesnt take a genius to work it out, but it takes a strong person, whos in a (possibly) violent situation, to get away from it. The person in the situation could be a bloody superhero who'd come up with magic cure against cancer, yet behind closed doors, isn't strong enough to find the courage to up and leave. I KNOW this for a fact, I watched my mum for 11 years, go to hell and back, more than once. Get a serious grip and open your bloody eyes to what domestic violence is!!!!! Its about finding that inner courage and strength to leave an abusive husband (or wife in some cases). Some people NEVER find it, and put up with it and in some cases end up dead!!! Yet theres still people in this world who think its as easy as packing and walking away! Open your god damn chuffing eyes and welcome to the real issues in life.

People wind me up! ALOT!

sorry i coudnt be bothered to read all that

I need to order one of these carrying shopping sort of ladies.

I need to order one of these carrying shopping sort of ladies.
:rolleyes:

Why bother to post then? :huh:

if as you say you could see her face then i was wrong to ask if she was wearing a burka, maybe a headscarf ?

She had one of those cover all type dresses on but one of those that doesnt cover the whole face.

I find the statement in the title offensive on behalf of pigs everywhere.

damn i love the taste of, bacon, pork, cracklin, even the fat around the edges of pork.

I also think pigs are cute

And apparently pigs are one of the cleanest animals

This might all be true, but it would appear that they will not help with the shopping.

Same goes for you:rant:

Soz dad.....

Why post then?

Why post then?

A better question would be why not!!

A better question would be why not!!

And the answer would be...do not post if you have nothing to say that contributes to the thread!

The pig returned yesterday. Barking at his women like a biatch. I hope he gets knocked down by a tram or something. I asked my manger if we could ban him but he said he couldnt be doing with all the hassel hell KNOW it will cause.