Java Lounge Hillsborough

Excellent coffee and excellent service!!

We could always have a forum mini-meet there...anyone up for it one afternoon next week maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?????:D

I'm up for next Tuesday afternoon. Might be around the area anyway

No, its right at Hillsborough corner, on the opposite side to "Subway" (Holme Lane)In fact Subway doesnt seem to have many customers since The Java lounge opened.

Why do they also do spicy meatball sangers:hihi:

are kids welcomed and do you do a kids menu? never been in there

Came in the other day with a friend and it's lovely, especially enjoyed the outdoor terrace in the sun! Really friendly staff. Thanks and good luck!

I came in in the summer and sat out in the sun in your nicely done up courtyard, and can recommend the special hot chocolate. It's good to see new modern places opening up in Hillsborough. Good luck!

:)Only been in a couple of times recently,I cannot fault it at all,clean wonderful service lovely coffee and I had a toasted teacake very nice.I will definatly be going in again:love:

I've bought a Mocha a few times, tastes okay, cost is reasonable. I wouldn't stay inside though, it doesn't feel all that inviting to me.

Whats a cup of coffie cost in a place like this.

£1.60 for a small one

Thank you all for the positive tones and comments, we do our best though realise that we can always do better! Trade has really picked up over the last couple of months so we would like to thank all the new friends we have made.

If anyone wants to suggest how we can improve further please feel free to reply, send a private message or just have a chat with us inside

Many thanks

Java Lounge Team