Disrespect at funeral

Today i have been to the funeral of a 25yr old girl who has been so brave and arranged her own funeral as everyone had to wear pink, at her request she has struggled with cancer from been 5yrs old! it was a lovely send off doves balloons the lot, but when we got back to the public house for the wake we was about 2 hours in to the celebration of her life and big fight broke out there was 7 police cars, I'm sorry but i find this very disrespectful my heart gos out to her family:rant:

that is really sad! I'm sorry to hear about that, celebrating her life is what they should have been doing not ruining the memories! R.I.P

Were the fighters in the funeral party? Often fights happen at funerals, as they do at weddings... If it was someone just sat in the pub whilst a wake was on, that's a bit rude anyways - I wouldn't get settled when there was a wake going on in the same bar...

they was part of the funeral party but even though you would think people would be able to put there differences aside for 1 day to celebrate the life of a 25yr old girl who was brave enough to arrange a great day.

Utter discusting!!!! Hope Zoe didn't see any of it up there. Some people have ne respect!!!!!!!!:rant:

was you there today greendragon? it was a great send off for zoe but i was so upset for mick when it all kicked off like you say some people have no respect.

Terrible to hear of this happening. Saz - was a horse drawn carriage used as part of the funeral cortege? I saw a white carriage and black horse on my way to work today (driving towards Handsworth) - I only caught sight of it briefly but think it contained a pink coffin. It was amazing.

Its sad how people always seem to fight at weddings and funerals.

yes that was the one! with a floral display saying zobo, it was so touching to think a lass of her age could arrange her own funeral, its so sad she was a great lass so full of life. :thumbsup:

Its sad how people always seem to fight at weddings and funerals.

They are, frequently, the only time when incompatible members of a given family will ever meet - they avoid each other the rest of the time, but when brought together by some important family event, a fight breaks out.

They are, frequently, the only time when incompatible members of a given family will ever meet - they avoid each other the rest of the time, but when brought together by some important family event, a fight breaks out.

I agree with that - then you mix in heightened emotions of the sad or happy event (depending on if funeral or wedding) and give em all some alcohol on top, that's a dangerous combination!

was this anywhere near prince of wales road the wake