How much is Band A council tax per year?

I have a single persons discount so can't work it out from my direct debit, and I've lost my statement. I need it for the solicitors paperwork for the sale of my house, so would really appreciate it if someone could let me know.

Thanks,

A x

ours is band A and costs about £100 per year (approx) so thats about £75 with single person discount. why don't you try ringing the council, they will be able to tell you for a fact seeing as they are the ones that charge the council tax. they might even send you a new statement if you ask

I have a single persons discount so can't work it out from my direct debit

Add one-third to the amount of your payment (in other words, divide it by 3/4), and multiply that by 10 (or by twelve, if you make 12 payments).

It's a shade over £880: at least, ours is.

ours is band A and costs about £100 per year (approx) so thats about £75 with single person discount. why don't you try ringing the council, they will be able to tell you for a fact seeing as they are the ones that charge the council tax. they might even send you a new statement if you ask

Or just check their website. Not hard, is it. Plus, I doubt you pay £100 a year. I doubt nobody does!

i wish i paid £100 a year

Are you sure thats not £1000 a year.

Are you sure thats not £1000 a year.

I think they mean £100 per month.

Thanks everyone. I checked their website prior to posting here and the page wasn't coming up, so I rang them but all their operators were busy and it's a 24 hour callback turnaround, hence posting here. I've sorted it now anyway, thanks.

A x