Piercings. What have you and why?

I've had 18 "holes", I have taken half of them out now.

I've got 16mm plugs in both of my ears, 4 normal ear piercings, tragus (the nobbly bit in front of your ear hole! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragus_piercing), nose, tongue and septum (I've got a retainer in this so nobody really see's it!)

I did have my nose pierced again, nipples pierced 3 times, ears twice more and an industrial (2 piercings at the top of your ear, with a bar across http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_piercing)

I think that's it! :hihi:

As for why, I think I just like the way they look really. I like getting jewellery for my ears.

A couple I got when I was younger and I think I was going through my rebellious stage... :hihi:

No tattoo's, although I do fancy getting some :)

Edited by pinklilbean

What about "sweater bumpers"? Similar look and feel to piercings, without the holes. Plus, they're really fun to have applied. ;)

I currently have a labret (in the groove below the bottom lip) and several in my ears. I'm a stickler for symmetry, or I'd have many more. Still trying to convince my husband to back me on piercing my septum.

What`s a "sweater bumper"

Clearly not what I thought they were, judging from the other post. I'm curious now too.

I'm down from about 18 to just two piercings now, one in each nipple. Why? I like people yanking on them at certain, special times.

I have 2 in my navel, lip web, tongue web, 3 in each ear love, one tragus, 2 at the top of one ear, mu conch and one through the lump of cartiledge in the middle of my ear (can't remember what that bits called!)

I used to have a lateral eyebrow piercing, but it got pulled out!!

Why? cos I like them... same as my tatts

They're rings that go around erect nipples.

I've got, lobes pierced, navel pierced and a helix piercing. May get more done around the helix and have an tragus piercing and a rook piercing. Then when I'm 18, I want my nose doing (I know I can get it done now at 17, but my parents don't approve, so I'll get it done when I no longer need to (legally) listen to them. xD And I also want my right ear stretched, but no bigger than 12mm. And I want a Monroe piercing... Maybe.

ive got the madonna piercing

I have one in my right ear lobe and 2 in my left. I've never had the desire to pierce any other part of my body nor decorate anything with ink. At least with piercings, you have some opportunity to change your mind, not like with tattoos. I guess I'm pretty satisfied with myself just the way I am....no extra decoration needed.

I guess I've never understood the fascination with holes and ink.

I love my piercings, I currently have my tragus, 2 x 14mm tunnles and a beautiful septum piercing - soon a standard nose piercing aswell.

I think people deifinitely seem less wierded out by people with piercings now - i think it's fantastic :]

I have 1 ear pierced twice, the other ear 3 times, my nose and my eyebrow. I've more or less stopped wearing my eyebrow ring/stud - took it out for work one day and never got round to putting it back. I don't wear anything in my nose at work but do at home. Is there a time in your life when you are too old to wear facial piercings and how do you know if you're at that point?

I have a lip stud and one piercing in each ear.

I wanted my lip done for ages before I got it. I just like the way it looks, especially on boys :love:

i have my ears pierced and also the downstairs region :)