Annoying camp TV presenters....why ?

It's obviously what 'people' like, but I watched Alan Carr on Sunday and he really was very witty and quick. His banter with Dawn French was very very funny!

I think Graham Norton is a bit overrated these days.

yea me too - when he was first on TV i thought he was hilarious. Not so much these days

The BBC is full of similar types that why they love them.

Why do we seem to be obsessed with giving shows to annoying camp TV presenters in this country ?

Alan Carr being the latest after the likes of Graham Norton, Julian Clary etc...I personally don't find them that funny, so why do others, is it just because of their camp voices ?

I sometimes wonder what people think of us here in Britain when we have this bizarre taste for having these people on our TV screens..I find them annoying, mainly because of their camp voices !

I think their camp voices are incidental......a bit like yours is.......your voice is not the person....

Not to mention those two pillocks who presented that daytime property show on BBC1 - can't recall the name right now - but it involved showing 3 different houses and a 'mystery' house to prospective buyers - one was called Dom the other I just wanted to punch!