views on Nintendo WII

I have a PS3, Wii and 360.

When I got the Wii for me and our lass (she doesn't play 360 or PS3) we played it for a month, and is now gathering dust.

It's great for short bursts, but I much prefer the games on 360 by a huge mile.

The PS3 is okay, but rarely gets used.

The best games we played on the Wii were Mario Galaxy (not as good as previous versions I might add), Zelda and SSX Blur. She liked the WiiFit for about 3 weeks then got bored.

I had a wii, it was great, I played on it none stop, then about 2 weeks later I didn't play on it much, and ended up not playing on it at all and ended up selling it just before Christmas 2008, (I only got it late April 2008) and I don't miss it at all..

wii's are very good for parties, but if your like me and many many others. you'll get bored of it and end up never playing it..

xbox360.. far better, and although you dont have the motion games etc.. games lick lips (singing) are much better on the xbox.. then theres in teh movies and scene it etc..

much better machine.

We :hihi: just bought a nintendo wii today, never used one before, never even seen one working, but we think its absolutly amazing, we really love it, have you got one what do you think of it and can you reccomend any great games. we got wii sports and wii fit with it and they're great but any comments on the wii , do you like it and what would you reccomend.

i also think the wii is great even though i have xbox360 as well but got to say wii is more like a fitness type of thing these days, also you can play some games online for free and dont have to pay for it i also have wii fit,mario kart is good for playing it online vs other people, there is a wii fit plus game coming out in september and that looks much better than the normal wii fit as there is more mini games ect on it, and there is quite a wide range of games coming out for it, so depends on what game you take a fancy to.

wii's are very good for parties, but if your like me and many many others. you'll get bored of it and end up never playing it..

xbox360.. far better, and although you dont have the motion games etc.. games lick lips (singing) are much better on the xbox.. then theres in teh movies and scene it etc..

much better machine.

they are ment to be bringing out a motion sensor add on for the xbox360 soon dont know when but it looks good, you just use your body to play the game, no comtrollers needed apparently. take a look at this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U

i bought a wii a few weeks ago for my partner and she loves it, we got given about 100 or so games with it, loads of family fun sort of games, best console we've had id have to say can always have a laugh with it! hope you enjoy yours!!

Massive fan of the Wii. I have a gaming-capable PC for stuff like BioShock, Street Fighter IV etc, but it's the Wii that gets the most gaming time. I absolutely adore Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda, No More Heroes, Okami, MadWorld, Bully, Wario Ware, PES2009... I think it's got some great games now. What's nice about the Wii is everyone in the house gets something totally different from it. I might spend an evening taking Zombie heads off in Resident Evil 4 or scouring space in Metroid, while the youngest would play Mario Kart and Samba de Amigo, and the missus will play Brain Training or Sports or Mercury Meltdown. There's something for everyone imho, but there's a lot of so-called "hardcore" gamers (ie. ex-Playstation fans) who really frown on that.

I've been playing videogames since the late seventies (ColecoVision, remember that?), and to me the Wii is a great console with some terrific games. Do watch out for the crap though. There's a lot of it about!

Mario Kart is a must have (in my opinion) got online with your friends and before you know it, its past bedtime. res evil 4 is great playing madworld at the moment(not for the kiddies)

tiger is ok ( ihave 08).party carnival is ok . but there is alot of pants games out there.

the mario games are ace! quite enjoying the games that use the wii fit aswell at the moment! keeps the whole family entertained

we have just got wii for grandson i must say he loves it striaght in from school and on it glad its on another telly , now our lasses has got the wii fit god help me is there 1 with fishing game lol