God does NOT exist! (Part 3)

I think there is the intangible and I certainly think there are forces for evil.

If you limit yourself to the physical alone then you have a closed mind imo.

So, Grahame, do you believe in witches, demons and wizards?

Or are you going to avoid the question again?

So, Grahame, do you believe in witches, demons and wizards?

Or are you going to avoid the question again?

You seem to have difficulty understanding English. If you want to bring it down to your earthly level there are witches on the forum so of course I believe in them.

hi guys!

I'm muslim too , so be aware,,,it's the fastest religion on this world spreading!

thousands of people convert to islam every year in most countries in the world.

i wanted to take part in last 2 threads " god does not exist part 1 " and part 2 ,, but the thread was full of posts , i felt lazy to participate .

about angels ,spirits ..etc

try to live with ur imagination in year 1200 ,for example , and let someone to tell you that he saw a block of iron and metals flying in the sky!! " the plane now "

or let him tell you " there is things called waves , these waves can carry ur voice to million miles , so a man far away of you can hear ur voice " ,, will u believe him? for sure NO, and that is how u react with angels and spirits ..etc . That means If u don't know the facts ,u won't believe in .

and ur opinions on waves were VERY wrong .

that means if i believe in something u don't believe in or can't imagine , it does not mean that this thing is wrong , ok?

that's all! it's so simple.

but u can ask about Allah " the God " , about scientific facts and if it goes with the religion , I can answer most of ur questions but i need to concentrate with only one , not thousand of replies !!

i'd like to ask u a question ; for sure u don't believe in another life after death because dead people can't come a live again. it's ok , but what is ur explanation about your birth?

it seems you were dead , and then you came a live , don't u see that ?

do u know where were u were before birth?

i hope u got the idea.

;) wish u a good luck

Please Graeme is there an answer going to be coming at any time in the future from you? I've got about fiver pertinent questions still outstading as well if you would like to address them as well...

Please Graeme is there an answer going to be coming at any time in the future from you? I've got about fiver pertinent questions still outstading as well if you would like to address them as well...

Read post 11. There is the intangible, although no doubt you will deny it.

i'd like to ask u a question ; for sure u don't believe in another life after death because dead people can't come a live again. it's ok , but what is ur explanation about your birth?

it seems you were dead , and then you came a live , don't u see that ?

do u know where were u were before birth?

i hope u got the idea.

;) wish u a good luck

Hola Hisham, don't be scared, jump right in, it'll be fun.

Where was I before birth you say?

I did not exist, I was not alive, I wouldn't say dead, you wouldn't say a piece of metal was dead would you? You'd just say that it is not alive.

What did exist was the potential for me, inside a single sperm in my fathers testes and an egg in one of my mother's ovaries, each carrying exactly half of my genes.

Do I need to go on, or do you get the picture now?

And can I just ask before we get too far into this whether you accept the fact that man evolved from other species, because it's quite important.

They are just ordinary people who practise witchcraft. Why don't you do a google, although the genuine witches and warlocks you won't get to find anything about due to the secrecy. The ones who post on the internet are only playing at it.

Hehe, excellent! Not just Gods live in Grahame's head but a whole mystical realm of secretive magic adepts.

If it was a toss up between unicorns and God, I'd pick the unicorns!

The belief in Satan and his army of demons first appears in Jewish writings after 300 BCE. At the time of the 1st century CE, it is a well developed concept in Palestine. There are literally dozens of passages referring to demon possession causing mental and physical illnesses. A major feature of Jesus' ministry is portrayed as curing people of demonic possession through exorcism.

Matthew 4:24: "...they brought unto him [Jesus] all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy..."

Matthew 8:16: "When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils..."

Matthew 8:28-34: "And when he [Jesus] was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce..." (KJV; devils are normally translated as demons in other Bible versions).

Matthew 9:32-33: "As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil."

Matthew 10:1: "And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."

Matthew 12:22: "Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb..."

Matt 12:43-45: "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none."

Source here: http://www.religioustolerance.org/dem_bibl.htm

Oh and that's all from the New Testament G:thumbsup:

Hola Hisham, don't be scared, jump right in, it'll be fun.

Where was I before birth you say?

I did not exist, I was not alive, I wouldn't say dead, you wouldn't say a piece of metal was dead would you? You'd just say that it is not alive.

What did exist was the potential for me, inside a single sperm in my fathers testes and an egg in one of my mother's ovaries, each carrying exactly half of my genes.

Do I need to go on, or do you get the picture now?

And can I just ask before we get too far into this whether you accept the fact that man evolved from other species, because it's quite important.

ok great , that means u were exist before ur birth but u wasn't a live!

where will u go after u die ?

i don't believe that man evolved from other species . but i believe that every thing was created to perform a function on the earth and then it's role ended and it extinct . like the monkey who has a shape like human but with a tail ...etc

by the way u should determine which way of discussions u want , do u just defend for ur ideas or search for the truth ?

have a look there http://www.55a.net/firas/en1/

ok great , that means u were exist before ur birth but u wasn't a live!

where will u go after u die ?

i don't believe that man evolved from other species . but i believe that every thing was created to perform a function on the earth and then it's role ended and it extinct . like the monkey who has a shape like human but with a tail ...etc

by the way u should determine which way of discussions u want , do u just defend for ur ideas or search for the truth ?

have a look there http://www.55a.net/firas/en1/

You appear to have a broken Shift key and spell checker by the way...

GOD does exist...........................

The belief in Satan and his army of demons first appears in Jewish writings after 300 BCE. At the time of the 1st century CE, it is a well developed concept in Palestine. There are literally dozens of passages referring to demon possession causing mental and physical illnesses. A major feature of Jesus' ministry is portrayed as curing people of demonic possession through exorcism.

Matthew 4:24: "...they brought unto him [Jesus] all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy..."

Matthew 8:16: "When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils..."

Matthew 8:28-34: "And when he [Jesus] was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce..." (KJV; devils are normally translated as demons in other Bible versions).

Matthew 9:32-33: "As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil."

Matthew 10:1: "And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."

Matthew 12:22: "Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb..."

Matt 12:43-45: "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none."

Source here: http://www.religioustolerance.org/dem_bibl.htm

Oh and that's all from the New Testament G:thumbsup:

That's right and today we see people who have unclean spirits locked up in jail, although unfortunately there are a lot still walking the streets "seeking who they may devour."