Paddy Kenny Suspended.

By your logic, your keeper's use of ILLEGAL substances ('cheating') helped his team's way through a Play-Off Semi-Final and that's okay is it?

Are you really in lala land.

The shamers as a club broke the rules, when they where found out they continued to break the rules.

Paddy as an individual broke the rules and was suspended for doing so,

Now if the shamers had dropped Tevez pending the inquiry we wouldn’t be having this conversation but as they didn’t we must assume they had something to hid. :suspect:

saw it yesterday but still funny as hell :D:D

PS/ forum rule -your not allowed to mention anything that is highly embarassing to our red and white porky friends on here -they dont like it

Edited by MR BENN

saw it yesterday but still funny as hell :D:D

PS/ forum rule -your not allowed to mention anything that is highly embarassing to our red and white porky friends on here -they dont like it

The youtube clip contains some very strong language,I'm surprised you find it "funny as hell" on a family forum.

PS/ forum rule -it's ok for Wednesday fans to post clips that contain foul and abusive language but Blades can't even post messages that contain masked swearing for fear of being vilified by MR BENN.

Rather than just a link why not post the relevant bit ,

Shaw told the Evening Post: "We can't say this affected the play-off result, I don't think we could get anywhere with that and wouldn't try.

"I'm not jumping up and down claiming we want the semi-final and final replayed.

"And I don't expect it to turn into a Carlos Tevez affair either

PS/ forum rule -it's ok for Wednesday fans to post clips that contain foul and abusive language but Blades can't even post messages that contain masked swearing for fear of being vilified by MR BENN.

I have heard that this is where the report button comes in handy.

The youtube clip contains some very strong language,I'm surprised you find it "funny as hell" on a family forum.

lol trouble is the threads been removed bless him

I have heard that this is where the report button comes in handy.

i didnt post anything with swearing -and nor would i

lol trouble is the threads been removed bless him

I'm referring to post 232 on ths thread PB.I can't understand why someone would find that level of abuse "funny as hell"on a family forum.I can't see what it's got to do with Paddy getting suspended either.