Paddy Kenny Suspended.

Strange how nothing came of the Hume case just like nothing will come from this one; there is a big difference between an individual making an error of judgement and a club lying and cheating their way in to a place in the premiership

By your logic, your keeper's use of ILLEGAL substances ('cheating') helped his team's way through a Play-Off Semi-Final and that's okay is it?

By Griffiths' logic, one man CAN super-humanly & single-handedly boost a team?

All familiar?

Oh dear .... Justice for Preston. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Up The Hammers !!

I suppose you could say that when an athlete gets caught for drugs he get's stripped of anything he or she has won or qualified for, you know where this is going like lol.

I suppose you could say that when an athlete gets caught for drugs he get's stripped of anything he or she has won or qualified for, you know where this is going like lol.

Well they've dragged our name through the brown stuff for long enough ..... funny how things turn out innit? :hihi:

<Cue loads of defending the indefensible a la Morgan's elbow .... "Yeah but it's different you see because zzzzzzzzz " > :hihi::hihi:

Bound to happen ... just bound to ... :hihi:

What goes around .... :partyhat:

We dont mind, keep them pounds coming?

We dont mind, keep them pounds coming?

Looks like yer gonna need 'em? :P

By your logic, your keeper's use of ILLEGAL substances ('cheating') helped his team's way through a Play-Off Semi-Final

If, as is believed, it was from a cough medicine, then no it didn't. The quantities involved are so excessively tiny that they'd have no benefit whatsoever.

Why OUR club isn't sruggling financially.

Perhaps you should look a little closer to your s6 buddies for that.

Correct me if i am wrong but aren't your players starting to want away momma?

If, as is believed, it was from a cough medicine, then no it didn't. The quantities involved are so excessively tiny that they'd have no benefit whatsoever.

Yet failed on the A & B samples? :o

Answer one thing - illegal or not?

Thought so.

Why OUR club isn't sruggling financially.

Perhaps you should look a little closer to your s6 buddies for that.

Correct me if i am wrong but aren't your players starting to want away momma?

Nice deflecting but no.... everyone is radiantly happy. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Junior & kids tops have the Bobby Moore Cancer Fund on again, the Owls have the Children's and we're both (apparently) close to financial oblivion. ;)

Nice deflecting but no.... everyone is radiantly happy. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Junior & kids tops have the Bobby Moore Cancer Fund on again, the Owls have the Children's and we're both (apparently) close to financial oblivion. ;)

Why didn't you answer the question?

You are having a dig so i returned.

It is pleasing to see clubs donating their shirt fronts to charities, totally behind it. The point you are missing though and i am only assuming this is that you couldn't get a worthwhile sponsor.

Dont know much about the finances at s6 then do we?

Why didn't you answer the question?

You are having a dig so i returned.

It is pleasing to see clubs donating their shirt fronts to charities, totally behind it. The point you are missing though and i am only assuming this is that you couldn't get a worthwhile sponsor.

Dont know much about the finances at s6 then do we?

The adult shirts have the betting firm again. :cool:

The 'dig' was just a polite response to all the garbage and bile hurled at mine these last 2 years. ;)

I think the 'Children's' gesture (despite their current financial plight) is far better than the Visit Maltby or whatever .... does McCabe have hotels there or something? :rolleyes:

Anyway, gonna love ya & leave ya .... ;)

Remember, laughter is the best medicine .... maybe Kenny should've taken that instead? :huh:

Laters. :thumbsup:

:wave:

the Bobby Moore fund is a very worthwhile charity