Paddy Kenny Suspended.

I have heard that this is where the report button comes in handy.

i've argued for the last couple of months with the mods about ignoring a certain someone on here. i've got to hold my hands up and admit they were right. the ignore button is bliss. had a good week on here with the real wendys and its improved 40,000 fold. the mods wont do anything about him so if more of us hit the ignore button perhaps he will go away. just a thought.

all blades arnt we.

i've argued for the last couple of months with the mods about ignoring a certain someone on here. i've got to hold my hands up and admit they were right. the ignore button is bliss. had a good week on here with the real wendys and its improved 40,000 fold. the mods wont do anything about him so if more of us hit the ignore button perhaps he will go away. just a thought.

all blades arnt we.

I doubt it he's like certain embarrassing contact infection you have to take action to get rid of it

I'm referring to post 232 on ths thread PB.I can't understand why someone would find that level of abuse "funny as hell"on a family forum.I can't see what it's got to do with Paddy getting suspended either.

Sorry about that it seems to me that him and his other half can mostly post things with the intention of just winding up the red half of Sheffield, but when something is posted about it they become all indignant shouting about abuse and swearing and bullying

Mod note

I'd like to remind people that threads on this Forum ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED. If you have a problem with any posts, then please use the report button. We can't do anything otherwise.

Mod note

I'd like to remind people that threads on this Forum ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED. If you have a problem with any posts, then please use the report button. We can't do anything otherwise.

no problems here mate :)

Mod note

Already got them on ignore list HH

Mod note

no probs mate -

all owls arnt we :thumbsup:

no probs mate -

all owls arnt we :thumbsup:

I have heard the “all Blade arnt we” but I have never heard “all owls arnt we” said. :suspect:

I cant claim to be an expert on what goes on in the blue half of the city but I have worked with many Wednesday fans and never heard them use the expression. :huh:

I have heard the “all Blade arnt we” but I have never heard “all owls arnt we” said. :suspect:

I cant claim to be an expert on what goes on in the blue half of the city but I have worked with many Wednesday fans and never heard them use the expression. :huh:

Direct copy Of BB

Direct copy Of BB

i cant claim i started it maybe on here yes but not overall. i often hear blade fans shout it out in pubs and at work. but never heard a wendy say it.

just add it to the list of things they copy.

Direct copy Of BB

Sorry I haven’t read over 200 posts , just goes to show great minds think alike.

Mr B,the king of plagiarism strikes again.