EYAM WALK 12th JULY

Cheer's Snowdon - Shame you have to miss it. Good luck on your mission, is a covert one? LOL.

Hi Village Owl

I would have loved to have done this walk but having injured my back I could not walk the distance, just taking the dog for a walk as been very difficult.

Hi Village Owl

I would have loved to have done this walk but having injured my back I could not walk the distance, just taking the dog for a walk as been very difficult.

Hi Aligin,

Sorry to hear you've injured yourself, hopefully you'll be better soon:thumbsup: Don't worry about not being able to make it, there's always a next time:). See you soon.

A wonderful walk today (if I'm allowed to say being the leader), thoroughly enjoyed it and the company I had on it:thumbsup:

I think it had a bit of everything - road walking, moors, fields, rocky paths, tracks and walkng by the river on the flat:o.

Sorry if it was a little longer than I said it was, I'm not all that good on distances so I just estimated:suspect:. Hopefully you all enjoyed it as much as I did, topped off nicely by the cups of tea at the recently reopened tea rooms.

:banana:Todays lucky 8 roll call was: AnneD, Mrpedantic, Judybongo, Chezza, Bambigirl, Philisan, Sherwood1 and myself Village Owl. Oh and we musn't forget the two dogs:banana:.

We even bumped in Father Owl and Canine Owl near the end.

Thanks again to everyone who turned up, see you all soon.

An excellent walk and thank you Bambigirl for contributing towards my ice-cream (I offered her a lick but she said "No thanks.")

Glad you all had a good walk - it was lovely day. At least you got a lot more coming than you thought VO! Thanks for taking the reins whilst the leaders were away:thumbsup:

Hello

I missed you all this morning as I ate my breakfst and looked upon the sea. Had a lovely weekend away with my mum. Glad the walk went well VO. Thanks for helping out. :)

Thanks Village Owl for a wonderful walk (one of my favorite villages) stunning views from the top of Eyam thanks to everone for there company

Glad you all had a good walk - it was lovely day. At least you got a lot more coming than you thought VO! Thanks for taking the reins whilst the leaders were away:thumbsup:
Hi Hemlock, yes it was a lovely day wasn't it. Hopefully you enjoyed your camping trip as much as we all seemed to enjoy the walk. As for stepping in, I couldn't refuse could I when Scoobz asked me to do an Eyam walk, lol. You and Mr Hemlock were missed today, as for the numbers you know me always worrying, a trait I'm trying to change, but may take some time. Edited by Village Owl

Hello I missed you all this morning as I ate my breakfst and looked upon the sea. Had a lovely weekend away with my mum. Glad the walk went well VO. Thanks for helping out. :)
Hi Hippiechick3, nice to hear that you and your mum had a good weekend by the sea, you were missed on the walk today. The walk went really well, and I managed not to loose anyone which is a bonus lol. Very happy to help out, though its easy when its on home soil and you know the route backwards,would be more than happy to help out on other walks as long as I have a route and maybe get the chance to do a rece/walk through before. See you Thursday.

The walk went really well, and I managed not to loose anyone which is a bonus lol. Very happy to help out, though its easy when its on home soil and you know the route backwards

Mmmmmm,:suspect: a little bird told me you 'lost concentration' & ended up trying to cut through someone's back garden :o Perhaps that was one of your sneaky short cuts home after one of your usual all night drinking benders:hihi::hihi::hihi: (Coke does terrible things to the memory!!:D)

Mmmmmm,:suspect: a little bird told me you 'lost concentration' & ended up trying to cut through someone's back garden :o Perhaps that was one of your sneaky short cuts home after one of your usual all night drinking benders:hihi::hihi::hihi: (Coke does terrible things to the memory!!:D)

Hi, would that be me on facebook? Losing concentration for a couple of minutes was due to a conversation with a fellow walker, though it made for some amusement anyway. It wouldn't be a walkers forum walk without something going wrong would it.

Edited by Village Owl