maxines queens road

What is Maxines in queens road. I've passed it today and there are sresses in the window. do they sell off the peg or is it made to masure?

Think its made to measure they may also sell wool at one time the shop next to it now the window place was also part of this shop and sold wool for kniting

Thanks Bus man. I can't believe the typing mistakes in my post - I can spell...honest...

The dresses in the window look nice - has anybody used Maxines before?

I have - when you go in there is a rack with lots of off the pegs frocks and what not, but she also makes clothes to measure - I find her expensive for certain things though - quoted me £20 to repair a zip? But the clothes on the racks are well made and a good price - I get my clothes made up in Norfolk sometimes though - this is the website - http://www.bigbeautifulbarbarabrown.com - they sell great stuff, really well made and she will also make other stuff up for you (of a similar theme - is 1930's/40's and 50's stuff!