Muslim Assemblies back in School

We are a multi faith society. This in my view should be taken into account when grants are being dished out. It seems to be the Christians who are at the front of the line every time for these grants.

More people probably attend a mosque for Friday prayers than a church for Sunday service these days; so let us reflect on this and given an equal share of state funds.

We are a multi faith society. This in my view should be taken into account when grants are being dished out. It seems to be the Christians who are at the front of the line every time for these grants.

More people probably attend a mosque for Friday prayers than a church for Sunday service these days; so let us reflect on this and given an equal share of state funds.

load of rubbish your telling me other religions dont get handouts ahead of christians

Faith should have no bearing whatsoever on grants, housing, education - ANYTHING.

Something is either needed, or it is not. It is not needed less because you don't happen to worship in a mosque!

An interesting suggestion, but I don't think that's quite how multiculturalism works, either in theory or practice.

Its our country, its our culture being erroded and these immigrants and their families need to learn to fit in. If they dont want to fit in then they should just do one and go home.

can't understand why the muslims are trubbled by not having an assembly, as they do have an assembly, every night after english school, they go to the mosque which acts as an after english school for the kids, and they always start off with what we call an assembly ?. to me it does'nt make sence this protest. so then should we have a jewish assembly, catholic one, protisent one, hindu one, by the time assemblys over so would school time, get my drift ?. if you go to the middle east they would not allow a christian assembly in there schools, or christian teachings, the christians are segregated to there own schools. i know ive been there so i can speek from experience. so why can't it be dog eats dog. it's not racism it's wanting to do what a school is there for, to teach all children in england the same not to segregate and cause anamosity between them as it seems religion in school is doing at the moment. learn by looking at waltheof school, what do you think flared that off ?????. since time began religion has been the cause of the worlds worst battles, why can't we all look back and start learning from the past instead of wearing blinkers, then just maybe we can live in peace for once.

Simple answer to that is muslims are famous for wanting evertything their own way. If they dont get everythging their own way then they behave like babies, stomping and throwing a strop until they get what they want.

Multiculturalism and inclusion doesn't work if it's forced upon you.

and if kids want to learn it theres always mummy and daddy for the job

I couldn't agree more! If people want to practice a religion all well and good but do it in your own place of worship and home leave school out of it.

it shouldn't be allowed school is for learning to cope with socialites needs, and it fails at that the best of times cus there pampering to stupidities like religion .

Why shouldnt muslims be allowed time in a public school week to study their peaceful holy religion - you cant trample on their human rights ..

Its our country, its our culture being erroded and these immigrants and their families need to learn to fit in. If they dont want to fit in then they should just do one and go home.

Moderate your tone. You need to be less aggressive in your tone . Mod

Aggressive?

If ya like fella :rolleyes:

Your the one dishing the orders out. Why dont you take a little of your own adivce?

Oh brilliant, another wannabe mod:rolleyes: