Holmhirst Pre-School

Hi!

I wondered if anyone can give opinion on Holmhirst Pre-School as my daughter may have a place if I can find a CM to take her....

Anyone?

Thanks in advance x

Hi!

I wondered if anyone can give opinion on Holmhirst Pre-School as my daughter may have a place if I can find a CM to take her....

Anyone?

Thanks in advance x

Both of my sons went there and they absolutely loved it. The staff are very caring and very friendly. Your daughter will enjoy it very much.

i have had many friends send their children there, and they all enjoyed it.

I can't say anything about the pre-school except that I've got two or three lovely paintings in my shop window, done by the children for the competition run in conjunction with Woodseats Festival and I'm sure other shops have paintings from there too. I think it shows the commitment by the staff for the children to participate in the life of the community, which can never be a bad thing, can it.

I've had contact with staff from there and they've come over as very nice and commited to the children they care for.

Hi all thanks for your replies!!

Unfortunately because of the costs of a CM for both my daughters it works out more expensive to go down that route for 4 days than it would in the private nursery for 5..eek!

So I have got them both in the nursery 4 days instead, works out cheaper.

Shame as it's a LOT closer and sounds really nice! I was wondering if to take my daughter from September but it would mean taking her out after only 1 or 2 months to change nursery, silly really so no point.

Never mind :( hope they enjoy the nursery they are going to though, sounds nice. x

Hello!

I know about the Holmhirst Preschool. I heard about it, but I want to know the fees of the pre-school. I want to admit my baby boy. He is 2 and half years old.

Edited by rept123