Richard Hawley at Sheffield Lyceum

On the subject of Mr. Hawley, are his other albums in the same vein as Lady's Bridge? I only have that one, but I can't get into it as well as I'd hoped (it's not a bad album at all, but it's just not something I ever find myself wanting to put on). I was wondering if it's a good indication of what his other offerings are like.

I've already got my tickets ordered, should sell out very fast.

With regards albums, earlier albums are a bit different, try Low Edges or Late night Final.

"Coles Corner" is the best IMHO

Thank you both for the suggestions. Maybe I'll be able to get into those more than Lady's Bridge. :thumbsup:

Sheffield Singer/Songwriter and ex-Pulp member, Richard Hawley performs at the Lyceum for the first time on Sunday 18 October 2009 at 7pm.

Tickets are on sale now and are priced at £20. Book now or contact the box office on 0114 249 6000 for more details.

Richard Hawley has added another Sheffield Show and will be playing Sheffield Crucible on Friday 4th December - tickets now on sale via Arena on 0114 256 56 56 or click here to book online https://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/online/seatSelect.asp?WSadmissions::admission::performance_id=FF44856E-934E-47FE-A0F3-575172B4C769&brand=sheffieldticketsarena

Is the second date part of the same tour or is it a christmas show? I don't really mind either way, just bought my tickets (FRONT ROW)!!! Very excited! Anyone know anymore about this second date?

This is a separate date to the already announced tour is part of our housewarming series of events in the Crucible, due to be announced soon.

Guest sibon

I've just booked mine. 20 quid, no booking fee and free postage. I've got so used to being ripped off by add ons when buying tickets, that made a refreshing change.