Cutlass for hedges...

Hi all am not in to gardening by any means have bad hayfever.But regardless last week i spent 3 hours cutting my hedges on garden i have a large garden with plenty of hedges i would just love to rip out. Anyway mum told me to put cutlass on tem as it will stop them growing quick and won't need cutting as much. With me being disabled it is a nightmare to have to keep doing, but i found out they took cutlass off shelfs aparently so you can no longer buy it. Does anyone know a substitue form of cutlass i can use as i desperatly want some. x

I wanted some cutlass for my lawn, but I was told that it's been discontinued as at least one of the ingredients was allegedly dangerous.

Actually, it passed all the world safety tests but the EU, in its all of its perverse wisdom, then caused this.

The Swiss manufacturers were told to pay half a million pounds for EU testing.

They could not afford to do it.

Result? :(

I looked at plant growth regulators, gave up on the idea as a litre was about 250 quid.