Kraken - No

UFOs - Yes

Loch Ness Monster - No

Unichorns - No

Dragons (of the fire breathing, living in caves variety) - No

Vampires - No

Werewolves - No

Ghosts - Yes

Comment removed, as already made. Serves me right - read posts FIRST idiot!

i think i believe in them all

Abominable Snowman - No

Unicorns - No

Dragons - No

Ghosts - Yes

UFOs - No

Life outside of the planet - No

Tony Blairs Government - No

1Man&HisBMW

Originally posted by 1Man&hisBMW

Abominable Snowman - No

Unicorns - No

Dragons - No

Ghosts - Yes

UFOs - No

Life outside of the planet - No

Tony Blairs Government - No

1Man&HisBMW

- yes i believe that 1Man&HisBMW exists. theres proof here and there was proof in the chat room the other day.

1man: you appear to be undecided as to whether you believe in yourself or not!!!

The only one i'd say that i kinda belive in is ghosts,but i wouldnt say i'm 100% sure they exist.

As for the rest i think there a load of nonsence! :lol:

Abominable Snowmen (AKA Yeti, Sasquatch, Almas etc.)

* Yup. Even if not now, I think they *did* exist... or something similar.

Kraken

* Not familiar with this :)

UFOs

* Maybe :) I was reading an excellent story a while back that is grounded in many cultures. It goes something like there are 7 planets out there which can support life (of which Earth is one). There were advanced lifeforms that seeded these planets and periodically check on them. The strange thing was that the vessel they inhabit was described as a perfect sphere, that is close enough to observer the Earth, it's also very large. I think they found a moon with that characteristic... I think it was a Jovian Moon but can't remember >< anyway this moon is a PERFECT sphere and spins the wrong way round on its Axis..... I've never been able to find info on it since first reading it tho Oo

Loch Ness Monster

* Again, maybe in the past... or as a legend... if it existed now they would find it with sonar.

Unichorns

* Legend only :) or maybe a mutated Stag ;)

Dragons (of the fire breathing, living in caves variety)

* There were some big lizards living in the far east thousands of years ago... their flicking tongues looked like fire... so in a way, yes ;)

Vampires

* Hmm... no. Probably a story based on a very inbred count :)

Werewolves

* Again... no. Probably an idea borne out of ideas about inner-Animal spirits that the Australian tribes used to advocate...

Ghosts

* No... BUT. There's a Pub in the country where you can hear the fain sounds of something clicking. Historical documents showed it was used as a billiard room some 100 years back, but recordings of the sounds when compared to balls bashing together didn't match.... until.... someone came up with the inspiration that the materials used to make the balls were different back then. They used period balls and got an accoustic match. So, I believe that there are more dimensions that are not normally perceivable to us, and that it could interact with sound in a similar way to the way say length and depth interact in our 3D world. So effects may resurface after the cause in the first three dimensions is gone.

UFO's...affirmative - why I hear you ask... because I saw not one, not two, but three 2 weeks ago driving back late one night from Buxton. I'm mean I saw actual 'craft' not just lights in the sky, they could only have been 100ft off the deck...scared the sh*te out of me, I now have to sleep with the light on :o

Originally posted by tinajones

- yes i believe that 1Man&HisBMW exists. theres proof here and there was proof in the chat room the other day.

1man: you appear to be undecided as to whether you believe in yourself or not!!!

Hehe, I am indeed for real - personal demonstration for the ladies upon request :banana:

1RealMan&HisBMW

UFOs:

YES ... imagine that you were a 2 dimensional creature and you were to encounter a 3 dimensional life form. I believe there are alien life forms that exist and do not have a physical aspect to their being. Flying saucers ... hmmm.

Vampyres:

YES ... people who steal other peoples energy ... many of them around and you can feel them ... usually they have a 'cold' feeling about them ... avoid eye contact unless you know what you're doing.

Lycanthropy:

YES ... people who can materialise and de-materialise at will and also change form ... i can feel like a bit of a wolf myself when the moon is full ... animalistic and connected with the animal that i really am ... are people animals ?

Ghosts:

YES ... but only sexy blonde female ones that constanty haunt my wildest dreams.

:P

Originally posted by SpaceCadet

UFO's...affirmative - why I hear you ask... because I saw not one, not two, but three 2 weeks ago driving back late one night from Buxton. I'm mean I saw actual 'craft' not just lights in the sky, they could only have been 100ft off the deck...scared the sh*te out of me, I now have to sleep with the light on :o

Surely thats why they call you Spacecadet, non?

1Man&HisBMW

Just for those that aren't up on their ancient mythology - the Kraken, or Krakken, is a giant squid of titanic proportions. The norse, romans and greeks all had their versions - some even believed it held up the world in it's tentacles!!

Jamie W - interesting point about the vampires and energy draining - have you read 'the celestine prophecy'??