£1,000 for £50 through Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity

quick question- can you give the vouchers as gifts individually?

Hi Scottf,

There are still books available, so not to worry (too much!) With regard to giving them as gifts, each book will come with a unique ID card that needs to be shown when you use the vouchers.

This is to stop people selling the vouchers on, however the card could be shared amongst a family or close friends with the voucher (i.e. you might not like the spa day but your partner might etc)

I hope that answers your questions,

Thanks,

The Unleashed Team

All books ordered with the delivery option will be dispatched on Wednesday 26th August.

All collection points have now been announced on the Charity Unleashed website

They are here! Containing £1,052 worth of offers. :hihi:

Check them all out on our site but don't worry if you have not bought one online yet, you can come along to any of the collection points and buy one there and walk away with it.

Though you still wil have to wait until the 1st September to use them....

Hey Everyone,

We're in the Sheffield Town Hall on Tuesday 10:30 till 17:45 (Tuesday 1st Sept).

Books available to buy and walk away with and also collection if you've already purchased.

Charity Unleashed

I collected my book today and it looks fantastic. I can't wait to use it.

Afternoon folks,

New collection and purchase points for next week are as follows:

Monday 7th September - Sheffield Town Hall - 11:00 till 15:00

Tuesday 8th September - Sheffield Town Hall - 11:00 till 15:00

Wednesday 9th September - Olive Bar and Restaurant - 12:00 till 15:00

We're also in Olive Bar and Restaurant, Division Street, till 15:00 Friday 4th Sept (Today)

See you Soon.

Charity Unleashed

I think the vouchers are a great idea and am looking forward to using the spa and a couple of nights in local hotels as a rest from work and childcare! But I had a problem using a voucher on Saturday night at Bar 360 who wouldnt honour the champagne cocktail offer as they said "we can only give out 10 a day and we have already done 15 today". It doesnt stipulate any conditions on their voucher and if they had already gone over the 10 mark, how would another one have hurt? Its a shame if businesses who have signed up for this are going to be sticky about it- I didnt make too much of a fuss because I have better things to do on a Saturday night, but it does make me wonder about the value of the rest of my vouchers now and I feel a little let down. I would have got intouch with Unleased directly but their website is down for maintenance today so am voicing on here to make myself feel better...bah!!

I have one of these books and think its a great idea. Just a couple of small niggles - went to Olive with a friend who also had a voucher and they would only let one of us use our voucher. I can understand why, but my friend had checked when she booked and we were told we could both use them. Also, the family ticket for Magna is for a family of 3 - I hadn't realised this, but to be fair it is there in black and white. However, on the whole, I'm looking forward to getting out more and pampering myself a bit. Just need to find someone who wants to do a bunjee jump!!!

the afternoon tea one can also only do so many a day so you're best off ringing in advance for that one we had the problem when we went but booked in for the next day