Why loud music?

Why is it that every time there is a bit of nice sunny weather,someone has to turn on their music centres or radios then turn up the volume to its greatest extent then sit sixty or more feet away to listen to it thus annoying other people?

This happened on Spotswood Close yesterday and the music played for over four hours and the poor family who lived next door to this idiot (a woman for want of a better word) suffered god knows what horrors in their native war torn homeland only to be bombarded with the relentless boom,boom,boom.from her music player.

If these lowlifes(normal decent people do not inflict their music taste on other people) want to listen to music outside why not get an ipod,mp3 player or wirelss headphones? why should I and other people have to close all the doors and windows to shut out the noise and not be able to enjoy the pleasant weather?

Trust me i've been through it it is. I agree with you LEON

I wouldn't mind too much as I would just combat it with my own during the day, if it went off until 3am like some idiots did a street or so away from my girlfriends on saturday night I wouldn't be too happy as theres no need for it at night time.

Day time I would let it slide though.

I had to crank the music up at my old place. Cos I got sick of hearing the OAP neighbor’s whidge and moan all tithe time.

We need to slap a few ASBO’s on them and stop more that 3 gathering at any time

currently something booming out across Nether Edge

Ice Cream Man?

Why is it that every time there is a bit of nice sunny weather,someone has to turn on their music centres or radios then turn up the volume to its greatest extent then sit sixty or more feet away to listen to it thus annoying other people?

This happened on Spotswood Close yesterday and the music played for over four hours and the poor family who lived next door to this idiot (a woman for want of a better word) suffered god knows what horrors in their native war torn homeland only to be bombarded with the relentless boom,boom,boom.from her music player.

If these lowlifes(normal decent people do not inflict their music taste on other people) want to listen to music outside why not get an ipod,mp3 player or wirelss headphones? why should I and other people have to close all the doors and windows to shut out the noise and not be able to enjoy the pleasant weather?

Its horrible. I've had that problem, and I've also had to attempt to reason with tenants who think 'my house, I can do what I want'. Er, no actually. council house, read your tenancy agreement. :( However, I believe the 101 service are keen to hear about noise nuisance - so someone could give them a ring if she does it again?

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/in-your-area/crime-reduction/asb/101

i think the noise affects more when its hot because people have their windows/doors open so it travels more...

dull

I wouldn't mind too much as I would just combat it with my own during the day...

Oh yes, two lots of blaring music, that's just what the neighbours need.

Imagine working at home and having some utter turnip of a neighbour blast out Beyonce while you attempt to concentrate; or imagine attempting to sleep after a hard night's work while said idiot treats you to an afternoon of Craptacular FM.

Blaring music when you live in close proximity to others is spectacularly inconsiderate. It's mind-boggling that some folk apparently don't have the tiniest bit of respect for others.